Hand Rejuvenation

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Hand Rejuvenation

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 9:13 am

A plastic surgeon will take fat from one part of your body (i.e. your ass) and "graft" the fat onto your hands. This will give your hands younger more fuller look. Another net result is that it will hopefully close up those "windows on your fingers".

Anybody interested? Here's a link to a plastic surgeon who does the procedure.

http://www.jromano.com/text/handrejuv.html

Cheers,
Rich Kameda

Re: Hand Rejuvenation

Postby Guest » June 21st, 2003, 1:21 pm

Oh my god... are you serious. What a great idea... and not at all creepy or wierd! I'll schedule my apointment right away, right after I chop off the tip of my ring finger with a pair of rusty garden shears (I need a little surgical help with my bottom deal).

Jer. :help:

Bill Duncan

Postby Bill Duncan » June 22nd, 2003, 12:22 pm

Ever heard about the surgical second deal?

Frank Tougas

Postby Frank Tougas » June 22nd, 2003, 1:19 pm

Yikes! Surgery is a bit farther than I would be willing to go for my art. Besides an awful lot of good sleight-of-hand magicians and fancy finger flinging card men have done so with less than perfect mits.

Some complain their hands are too stubby, others too thin, yet they do stuff that makes the rest of us weep. (for joy that is).

Fat from your own butt...hmmmm, it does give whole new meaning to "ham handed" doesn't it?
Worthiness is measured not by how much you chatter, but by how much you help another.

Steve V

Postby Steve V » June 22nd, 2003, 1:30 pm

I forget who said it (I'm thinking Ammar) but there was a story that Dr. Daley was asked about putting an opening into some ones palm that a coin could be slid into. Seems it was possible but keeping it clean would have been the problem. Combine that with the fat injections (I found a natural method of fattening my fingers) and you'll have something going.
Steve V
Steve V

Bill Duncan

Postby Bill Duncan » June 22nd, 2003, 3:03 pm

I've heard from more than one source that Dr. Daley (who was a surgeon) cut a notch in the skin of his thumb which allowed a perfect two card push off second deal.

The problem wasn't infection because it didn't break through all the layers of skin. The problem was that it kept growing back!

I've never heard the coin slit story before. Perhaps it's a decendant of the 2nd deal tale?

Postby Guest » June 23rd, 2003, 8:34 am

Talk about a good "bottom" deal. SUBWAYYYYYY! :eek:

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » June 23rd, 2003, 9:56 am

I don't know if he ever did it, but Martin Lewis told me (just before going in for minor surgery) that he was considering having a magnet implanted. :eek:
Stay tooned.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”