Free pdf for all 3 coin nest users... HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
JORDINI

Free pdf for all 3 coin nest users... HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Postby JORDINI » December 17th, 2008, 9:01 pm

I have been talking to dean dill about my release and we have concluded it isn't cost effective to market. He made some suggestions to me. So, i did a little editing of the routine and cut out the anti-climatic bill reveal.

The effect is as follows:

The performer pulls out a stack of $1 dollar bills for a trick, but realizes he needs $20 dollar bills. With a shake of his hands, the stack of ones visually changes into twenties. The performer now puts some of the $20 bills away because he only needs four. Both hands are shown empty except for the 4, $20 dollar bills. One at a time each bill is openly laid into each corner of the mat/table. One by one, the bills are moved away only to find a solid Morgan dollar under each one. The performer now explains that the eagles mean "flight, unity, and freedom" and visually demonstrates this by having each coin visually travel (*with basically no sleights*) to the top corner. 3 of the 4 coins are shown in the corner before being covered again. The last coin (4thcoin) travels but when the performer lifts the bill to show it now contains 4 coins under it, the performer reveals the coins all went back to their original corners.

*basicly no sleights* means no palming or transfers

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DPIN99L0

Noel Grassy

Re: Free pdf for all 3 coin nest users... HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Postby Noel Grassy » January 3rd, 2009, 7:51 pm

Hey thank you for the trick. That's very generous of you.

NG

Return to “Close-Up Magic”