Need: Undercover Cube

Post topics about the clever and unique creations the from Japanese magic company.

Moderator: Richard Kaufman

Mr Hurley

Need: Undercover Cube

Postby Mr Hurley » July 9th, 2015, 10:54 am

Im trying to trade some Tenyo to construct a couple of all-Tenyo routines for a children's hospital. I'm shy a few Tenyo. My goal at this point is to get a new Undercover Cube. I only have a few things to trade that I just acquired from a small
lot of Tenyo I acquired recently.

The Third Eye -
(I bought this a couple months ago. It's opened and complete. Cards have only been handled once, eye has been used once--the tester battery still works. Comes with English instructions & the card holder/stand)

Mystic Scope -
(Opened. Carrying case missing. English instructions included)

Illusionarium -
opened & no package but has English (repo) instructions. Gimmick works as advertised. The clear handle at the top has a little bit of warping, but does not affect the trick to be done. If you want pictures, please ask.

Card to Matchbox -
opened. No box, no instructions. It's just a Tenyo matchbox

Tenyo D*Lite -
Red light. used--both thumbs in working condition. Batteries came included, but probably need to be replaced. Comes with box and original instructions.

If you have any questions, let me know!

If you have any questions or want pictures, or anything else, let me know. I will update any status in this thread as soon as it happens.

Return to “Tenyo”