Grab a Tenyo Ultraslice T-115 for cheap...

Post topics about the clever and unique creations the from Japanese magic company.

Moderator: Richard Kaufman

I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

Grab a Tenyo Ultraslice T-115 for cheap...

Postby I.M. Magician » March 16th, 2015, 5:03 pm

I am offering Genii Forum members a Tenyo Ultraslice T-115 for only $30 plus $5 for shipping to addresses within the US. They are brand new and complete but the packages have been stapled together due to the glue drying up which was very common with Tenyo packages during the early eighties. The packages have a variety of issues such as a bend or tear or stain for example but the trick, carry case, card, and instructions are just fine.

I think it's safe to say that Tenyo Ultraslice is the epitome of what Tenyo lovers look for in their tricks. Great plastic apparatus with a very clever secret, easy to learn and perform with a reasonable amount of practice, and even comes with a cool soft vinyl silver color carry case.

Another great thing about Tenyo Ultraslice is that you can use crayons instead of the included fake cigarettes. There are a few demos on YouTube and one of them utilizes crayons.

Payment can be made via PayPal or through the mail with a U.S. Post Office Money Order.

Steve Snyderman
P.O. Box 18142
Philadelphia, PA 19116
215-552-9216
randlmagicsellers@msn.com

I.M. Magician

Re: Grab a Tenyo Ultraslice T-115 for cheap...

Postby I.M. Magician » March 17th, 2015, 10:39 am

I am going to offer free shipping to addresses within the U.S. to make the deal a little better. So for $30, you can get a Tenyo Ultraslice! That's the best I can do on these.

The contents are brand new but they are in "hurt" packages.

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » March 19th, 2015, 2:23 pm

There are only three of these remaining at this price.

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » March 19th, 2015, 11:55 pm

Two gone, one remaining. I am going to add one more so two are available at this price.

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » March 20th, 2015, 12:31 am

I just found a Tenyo Mystic Scope T-230 which was sealed but the bottom right side of the package was smashed. I opened it to check the contents and everything was perfect.

If anyone wants it, you can have it for only $30 including shipping to addresses within the US.

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » March 20th, 2015, 2:14 pm

All of the Tenyo Ultraslices I allotted at the $30 price have been spoken for but I am going to continue offering them throughout this weekend. You can still get one of these Tenyo miracles for only $30 including shipping to the US.

If you watch one of the demos on YouTube, you will want one. It's a real fooler!

I still have the Tenyo Mystic Scope available which surprises me. By the way, I use it with borrowed coins instead of the provided miniature playing cards. Just one of these so grab it!

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » March 21st, 2015, 1:19 pm

This is just a friendly reminder that you can still get a Tenyo Ultraslice for $30. I also have just one Tenyo Mystic Scope for $30.

When Tenyoism comes out, you may be sorry that you did not take advantage of this offer.

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » March 23rd, 2015, 11:36 am

Just two of the Tenyo Ultraslices remaining at the $30 price and that will do it for those. The Tenyo Mystic Scope is still available for $30.

Return to “Tenyo”