Two Recent Ebooks

Discuss products and their reviews in Genii.
Michael Close

Two Recent Ebooks

Postby Michael Close » July 20th, 2007, 12:16 pm

In the past few months Ive released two ebooks without much accompanying fanfare. It is possible that they have slipped under the radar, and consequently many may not be aware of them.

I completed my series on palming techniques with an examination of the side steal. Of particular interest are some handlings geared toward magicians who (like me) have small hands. The ebook comes as a download and sells for $19.95.

The other ebook explains a memorized deck effect, titled The Guatemalan Miracle. This is a prediction effect (based on a trick by Al Leech) that is very commercial. (I have done the original Leech effect for many years.) It is stack independent, and (best of all) it is quite simple to return the deck to stack order. The ebook comes as a download and sells for $5.95.

(For those who have purchased The Guatemalan Miracle, heres an update on the adoption situation. Lisa and Ava are still in Guatemala, as we continue to wait for our paperwork to slog through the morass that is government adoption agency. Ill be heading back down to Guatemala again in a few days.)

If you have been thinking about purchasing one of my ebooks, now would be a particularly helpful time to do so. You can read about them here:

http://www.forworkersonly.com/

Thanks a lot.

Close

Jim Maloney_dup1

Re: Two Recent Ebooks

Postby Jim Maloney_dup1 » July 20th, 2007, 12:33 pm

The side steal ebook is excellent. While I'm already reasonably confident with how I do the side steal, this book has definitely help in my understanding of the Diagonal Palm Shift, which is also covered.

-Jim

Jeff Haas

Re: Two Recent Ebooks

Postby Jeff Haas » July 20th, 2007, 1:06 pm

I agree with Jim, these are both excellent ebooks, and Mike teaches these difficult sleights very clearly. Those of you who use memorized deck effects will love the Guatemalan Miracle.

Return to “Light From the Lamp”