Ordering correction in May '07 review - Copper Silver

Discuss products and their reviews in Genii.

Ordering correction in May '07 review - Copper Silver

Postby Guest » April 27th, 2007, 8:00 pm

There is an error in the ordering and pricing information in the May review on the Copper Silver three volume DVD set. Each DVD will retail for $35, plus $5 P&H, $11 overseas. New Yorkers must add sales tax. And there's more! As a special introductory offer, order all three and pay only $90, plus $8 P&H US, $15 overseas.New Yorkers must add sales tax. Order one, or all three TODAY! Go to www.newyorkcoinmagic.net for purchasing information.

NOTE: name mistake in the Genii Review - You can also send a check or money order, but you need to make it out to COIN CHAMPIONS, and send to
Coin Champions
c/o Michael Rubinstein
3616 Henry Hudson Pkwy. East
Suite 3BN
Riverdale, N.Y. 10463
USA
Thanks, and enjoy the DVD's!!

Re: Ordering correction in May '07 review - Copper Silver

Postby Guest » April 28th, 2007, 8:43 am

Michael
I went straight to your site and ordered them yseterday. I was the Boston Red Sox fan that saw you and David lecture in Amsterdam. You were already out of the DVDs and I had been patiently waiting to pounce...

I hope to enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed watch the Yanks pitching...!! :D

"JR"
"Fly Navy"

Re: Ordering correction in May '07 review - Copper Silver

Postby Guest » April 28th, 2007, 10:01 am

Ouch, JR, that hurt! And I was at the game yesterday which hurt more! :)But I think (Danny Cater for Sparky Lyle) you will really (Bucky Dent) enjoy the (Aaron Boone)three (26 world Championships) DVD's when you (How many wins did Roger get after he left Boston?)receive (Nomar is doing well) them! Be good , my friend, hope to meet up with you again (playoffs at Yankee Stadium) somewhere down the road!

Return to “Light From the Lamp”