Sack and Sachs

Discuss the views of your favorite Genii columnists.
Leonard Hevia
Favorite Magician: Dai Vernon, Frank Garcia, Slydini, Houdini,

Sack and Sachs

Postby Leonard Hevia » November 25th, 2002, 11:30 am

I just want to thank Tim Trono for clearing up the (my) confusion on the origin and correct spelling of Dr. Sack's dice routine. It was a well written essay. Fans of this routine need to read this article in the December issue of Genii . :)

Tim Trono

Re: Sack and Sachs

Postby Tim Trono » November 26th, 2002, 12:10 am

Thanks, Leonard, for the kind words. I too am a big fan of this plot. I owe a lot of thanks for the clarification to Bob Neale, Jim Lewis, John Lovick, Jamy Ian Swiss, and Randy Wakeman. There was a lot of back and forth on this. Thanks also to Richard for printing the piece.

Thanks again.

Tim Trono

Postby Guest » November 29th, 2002, 9:09 am

I guess the piece served the purpose. Now if only someone would write one on the differences between THEIR, THERE, and THEY'RE. :D

Bill Duncan

Postby Bill Duncan » November 29th, 2002, 11:45 am

Originally posted by John Blaze:
Now if only someone would write one on the differences between THEIR, THERE, and THEY'RE.
I called a couple of my writer friends to ask them but I got only an answering machine. According to the outgoing message:

They're not there. They're at the fair with their mare.

bill (who's no Lance Pierce)

Leonard Hevia
Favorite Magician: Dai Vernon, Frank Garcia, Slydini, Houdini,

Postby Leonard Hevia » December 2nd, 2002, 7:50 am

You're welcome Mr. Trono. I was also going to thank the gentlemen you credited in your article but left it out of my post knowing that readers of your essay would find it. Thanks again for writing that! :)

Return to “Columns”