In Loving Memory of Magicana 2010

Discuss the tricks and sleights which appear in Genii.
David Acer

In Loving Memory of Magicana 2010

Postby David Acer » November 29th, 2010, 3:51 pm

With the December issue now dropping through your mail slots like a magazine falling through a horizontal hole in your door (I'm not good at metaphors), I'd like to thank all the contributors who made this year's Magicana an absurdly rich source of great new tricks.

BEDROS "SPIDEY" AKKELIAN IAN BAXTER STEPHANE BOURGOIN DAVID BRITLAND JAMIE DAWS MARC DESOUZA CARL DREHER ERIC VAN DUZER CHRISTIAN ENGBLOM J.K. HARTMAN MICHEL HUOT DAVID JADE IAN KENDALL PATRIK KUFFS YANNICK LACROIX PETER LAMONT HARRY LORAYNE MAX MAVEN PETE McCABE BRIAN MILLER JACK PARKER JEFF PRACE BRIAN ROBERTS ALAN RORRISON JAY SANKEY PAUL SPRING SCOTT STRANGE JIM SWAIN JAMY IAN SWISS LAURENT VAN TRIGT

Plus honourable mentions to the talented creators whose tricks ran as "one-man Magicanas" in tandem with their cover stories: ANGELO CARBONE EARL "PRESTO" JOHNSON TOM STONE JUAN TAMARIZ J.C. WAGNER

See you in 2011!
Now tweeting daily from @David_Acer

El Mystico

Re: In Loving Memory of Magicana 2010

Postby El Mystico » November 29th, 2010, 4:19 pm

And an extra thank you to absurdly rich The Honorable David Acer, that talented male, who dropped horizontally off his tandem (his 'one-man trick') to write these things up.

Jeff Eline

Postby Jeff Eline » November 29th, 2010, 7:52 pm

Yeah, great year David. Thanks!

David Acer

Postby David Acer » December 1st, 2010, 4:25 pm

Thanks! And as a small (almost microscopic) token of my appreciation, here's a sneak peek at a double card-change by Richard Hucko that will be appearing in the February 2011 Magicana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GubP40wO5ak
Now tweeting daily from @David_Acer

Return to “Magicana”