The Blink Shift thank you and update

Discuss the tricks and sleights which appear in Genii.
mago

The Blink Shift thank you and update

Postby mago » March 10th, 2006, 4:50 am

Thanks to David and the Genii Forum and of course Richard, for the opportunity to show all about the Blink Shift.

A website has been created for me by two brother magicians. It has been a labor of love.

You can go to the site now and see Some of my original magic. The site will be updated later with new videos instead of the ones that are there now.

More info will be given there in time.

Many thanks to Bob Kimball who is running the business and to Rich Markovic who is taking care of the site.

Thanks to you all for the support and to Jon Racherbaumer for his friendship.

My best to you all,

Tom Wolf

www.blinkshift.com

Scott Fridinger

Re: The Blink Shift thank you and update

Postby Scott Fridinger » March 10th, 2006, 9:35 am

Tom, I checked out your site and was impressed with the clips. I assume you where making those videos as teaching videos for a friend.

In particular I enjoyed the "coins appearing from a shuffled deck" and the double lift, again assuming here, you used for the Queen routine. Is that your double or is it in print somewhere. Also are you planning on releasing anymore of your material in the future? Thanks

mago

Postby mago » March 10th, 2006, 9:45 am

Originally posted by Scott Fridinger:
Tom, I checked out your site and was impressed with the clips. I assume you where making those videos as teaching videos for a friend.

In particular I enjoyed the "coins appearing from a shuffled deck" and the double lift, again assuming here, you used for the Queen routine. Is that your double or is it in print somewhere. Also are you planning on releasing anymore of your material in the future? Thanks
Hi Scott,
Yes we will be releasing teaching videos shortly.

The sections that you saw, where made for Jon Racherbaumer, Mickey Silver and Bill Malone.

The double that I use is the D'Amico double; my card control and my cut.

New videos will be made shortly.

Please keep on checking the website.

Tom Wolf

Postby Guest » March 10th, 2006, 2:19 pm

How much do you think the Videos should cost on the Blink Shift? Anyone's opinion is welcome!

Return to “Magicana”