Portland Magic Jam!

George Olson

Portland Magic Jam!

Postby George Olson » September 12th, 2011, 8:32 pm

[color:#FF0000]Greg asked me to let you know about this new feature:

[/color]This is your last reminder that the Portland Magic Jam is coming up this NEXT WEEKEND! (Fri-Sun, Sept 16 18.) Dont miss out - this is a great weekend for magicians of all levels!

Go to www.PortlandMagicJam.com to find specific info on the events, headliners, schedule, venue and registration. Advance registration is only $95 for adults, $50 for juniors under 18, parents, & spouses. (The door price will be $105 and $55 respectively.)

[color:#FF0000]Note that weve just added a private master workshop on card handling with Steve Dobson on Sunday. Geared for the serious sleight-of-hand student, a limited number of people will get 3 hours of hands-on coaching and instruction for $100. (Learning subtleties and refinements for moves like the pass and the side-steal.) Find more info at our Events tab. Steve will also be available throughout the convention to help people with their particular card-sleight hang-ups. (This is the only addtl-fee event at the Magic Jam everything else in included in the registration price.)
[/color]
As always, the event is being held at the Portlander Inn, which is just east of I-5, and just south of the Washington border. Find the driving directions and contact info on our website. If youd like to rent a hotel room, tell em youre with the Magic Jam and theyll give you a room for only $70! (And this covers 2 people in 2 beds, so thats only $35 apiece!!!)

Greg Moreland, for the
PORTLAND MAGIC JAM
Sept 16-18, 2011
Featuring Gregory Wilson, Daniel Garcia, Jon Armstrong, and Steve Dobson!
www.PortlandMagicJam.com

Evan Shuster

Re: Portland Magic Jam!

Postby Evan Shuster » September 14th, 2011, 10:18 pm

Portland Magic Jam This weekend!
http://www.portlandmagicjam.com/Home.php

This is the only additional fee event of the weekend:

Steve Dobson - SUNDAY WORKSHOP (9/18/11): We've just added a private Master Workshop with Steve Dobson. A very limited number of people will get 3 hours of hands-on instruction for $100. Steve will teach the simple subtleties of card handling that have seldom been revealed or taught properly. "50 Years of Secrets Revealed" is obviously geared for the serious sleight-of-hand student, but Steve will work with you at your level, and demonstrate refinements for moves like the pass and the side-steal. Space is very limited. The specific time will be determined by the collective class.

If youre interested in attending please let me know ASAP, as I imagine that this will fill up very quickly.

Thanks!
Evan
evanjunko@comcast.net

Return to “Convention Reports”