Legend by Justin Miller

Read exclusive online reviews of products and discuss them.
Tom Frame
Favorite Magician: Del Ray

Legend by Justin Miller

Postby Tom Frame » September 28th, 2011, 10:12 am

Legend (Video download) by Justin Miller $20.00
Running time: 52 minutes
Available at: www.justinmillermagic.com

In this download, Justin Miller presents five effects employing his Legend principle. For an additional five bucks, you can buy several prepared Legend gaffs, but I wouldnt bother. You probably already own the gaff. If not, you can buy them at any magic store for less than Mr. Millers asking price.

This low budget home-made video was shot with a single, static camera trained on a table and Mr. Millers hands. The audio and video quality is adequate. The editing is poor.

We dont see Mr. Miller perform any of these effects for real people.

At best, he does a passable job of teaching the material. He states that all of the effects can be performed while standing. Yet his demonstrations occur on the table. In some of the effects, there are as many as four props sitting on the table. Mr. Miller doesnt describe how to manage these props while standing.

Prior to recording this material, Mr. Miller should have devoted much more time to practicing what he wanted to say and do. As youll see in a moment, he had plenty of time for rehearsal.

After describing one methodological segment he stops and says, Okay, thats completely wrong. Okay, lets review where were at here. He then regroups and teaches the correct sequence.

Had Mr. Miller edited out this blunder, the viewer would not be forced to witness his apparent lack of familiarity with his own effect.

His instructions lack detail. Prior to performing one effect, something needs to be secreted in the card case. Mr. Miller doesnt describe how he accomplishes that task. He tells the viewer to use their favorite method. I want you guys to be creative as well.

He says Okay 167 times. No, my OCD tendencies didnt compel me to actually count each occurrence! It just felt like that many. Okay?

Mr. Miller does a poor job of crediting. He cites Frank Garcia and refers to the Kelly Bottom Replacement, but thats it. Im appalled that he doesnt mention Matt Schulien.

The video begins with a ten minute talking head shot of Mr. Miller describing his frustrating four year effort and ultimate failure to get these effects released as a DVD.

A producer shot the video and paid him for a DVD that wasnt produced. Mr. Miller is now selling the same effects in this video.

Are you kidding me? Thats a sweet deal! He should be rejoicing, not whining.

I didnt need to hear this rant. But Mr. Miller clearly needs to tell the tale. However, in doing so he discloses a bitter, entitled aspect of his personality that he probably doesnt intend to reveal.

Legend: The performer introduces a $100 bill, folds it, hands it to his participant and tells her that she will win the money if he cannot accomplish the upcoming feat. The participant thinks of any card, but doesnt announce its identity. The performer spreads through the deck, up-jogs one card and turns the deck face-down, keeping his prediction out-jogged.

He retrieves the bill from his participant and places it on top of the deck, overlapping his out-jogged prediction. He withdraws the card and the bill from the deck, with the bill on top of the card. He inserts the card/bill unit into the card case. He rotates the case to a vertical orientation, removes the bill and then reinserts it into the case. He closes the case and tables it.

The performer turns the deck face-up and asks his participant to name her card. He spreads through the deck and then turns it face-down. He places the card case on top of the deck for a moment and then he hands the deck to the participant. He opens the case and removes the face-down card with the bill on top of it, as he displays the empty card case. He turns the card face-up, revealing her selection.

Preparing the gaff will take about twenty seconds. You must also prepare the card case, which will take about ten seconds. The prepared gaff and card case are used in each of the following effects.

After placing the bill and the card into the case, there is no reason on Earth to remove the bill and immediately put it back into the card case unless the method demands it. This action will immediately arouse suspicion in a participant blessed with the gift of sight.

In this effect and the effects that follow, there is no presentational justification for putting the card case onto the deck. I dont like it.

2 Card Transpo-Easy: The performer riffles down the edge of the deck until the participant tells him to stop. He cuts her card to the top of the deck and turns it face-up. Lets say its the Joker. The participant signs its face. He turns the card face-down and inserts it into the card case.

The performer turns the top card of the deck face-up and signs it. Lets say its a Deuce. He causes the Deuce to transform into the Joker. He places the card case on top of the deck and then tables the deck. He removes the Deuce from the card case.

Superior methods exist that require no gaffs. I dont like it.

Signed Card and Bill Transpo - Advanced: A participant signs her own dollar bill. She hands it to the performer who folds it and hands it back to her. He turns the top card of the deck face-up and has her sign it. Lets say its a Jack. He turns the card face-down, inserts it into the card case and hands it to his participant.

The performer picks up the deck and the bill and transforms the bill into the Jack. The participant opens the card case and removes her signed bill.

You are required to prepare one additional secret item, which will take about ten seconds.

I dont like his method for causing the bill to transform into the Jack. The hands must be brought together and the action is rather cozy. I imagine that the crowd must wonder why the performer needs to hold the deck in one hand in order to transform the bill in his other hand. This switch is used in the remaining two effects. I dont like it.

Signed Card and Bill - Easy: This is purportedly an easier method of accomplishing the previous effect. Mr. Miller does a poor job of teaching the handling. At one point in the method, he instructs us to remember the last numbers and letter on a bill. But he never explains how we are supposed to use this information. I still dont like it.

T&R Transpo: The performer riffles down the edge of the deck until the participant tells him to stop. He cuts her card to the top of the deck and turns it face-up. Lets say its a Three. The participant signs it face. The performer turns the card face-down, inserts it into the card case and hands the case to his participant.

The performer removes a card from the deck and signs its face. Lets say its a Seven. He tears it into four pieces and holds them in his hand. He picks up the deck with his other hand and transforms the pieces into the participants signed Three. The participant dumps out the contents of the card case and discovers the four torn pieces of the performers signed Seven.

You are required to prepare one additional secret item, which will take about fifteen seconds.

Superior methods exist that require no gaffs. I dont like it.

Not Recommended

JustinMiller

Re: Legend by Justin Miller

Postby JustinMiller » September 29th, 2011, 1:47 am

Thank god...I was thinking about getting this after I had seen over 700 people bought this and gave rave reviews on it..but now I would rather do some sponge ball magic. Thank you tom for the review.
JM

jason156
Favorite Magician: Bro. John Hamman, Simon Aronson, David Regal

Postby jason156 » September 29th, 2011, 2:46 am

JustinMiller wrote:Thank god...I was thinking about getting this after I had seen over 700 people bought this and gave rave reviews on it..but now I would rather do some sponge ball magic. Thank you tom for the review.
JM

If 700 actually bought this, why would you draw attention to a bad review?

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » September 29th, 2011, 6:00 am

jason156 wrote:If 700 actually bought this, why would you draw attention to a bad review?

So another 700 don't waste their money?

Just because 700 people bought something, doesn't mean it's good. It just means the marketing was good. Now, with a review, we can see it's actually not good. Embarrassing sounding even.

HTH.

El Mystico

Postby El Mystico » September 29th, 2011, 7:55 am

I'm looking for the 700 rave reviews....

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » September 29th, 2011, 11:44 am

Actually, it makes perfect sense.

Justin said They were 'rave' reviews. Rave Reviews are given by people at a rave. People at a rave take Ecstasy. People who take ecstasy love EVERYTHING.

And that's why firetrucks are red.

JustinMiller

Postby JustinMiller » September 29th, 2011, 1:30 pm

because everyone has a right to their opinion...even if its wrong.lol
JM

JustinMiller

Postby JustinMiller » September 29th, 2011, 1:32 pm

actually the majority of those bought based on diff reviews...not this one but other ones on the cafe,magic woods,the magic network, etc. Not embarrassing at all, a very good effect that has fooled every working magician I have shown it to.
JM

JustinMiller

Postby JustinMiller » September 29th, 2011, 1:33 pm

what a weird statement...no one ever said 700 peeps reviewed it. But there are reviews all over the internet..just use google.
JM

JustinMiller

Postby JustinMiller » September 29th, 2011, 1:34 pm

Brad Henderson wrote:Actually, it makes perfect sense.

Justin said They were 'rave' reviews. Rave Reviews are given by people at a rave. People at a rave take Ecstasy. People who take ecstasy love EVERYTHING.

And that's why firetrucks are red.

Wow you can talk about drugs here? how many raves have you been to brad.?
JM

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » September 29th, 2011, 1:49 pm

Mr Miller

We've not met.

I work in PR and Marketing.

Honestly, you're coming across as a petulant child who is annoyed someone doesn't like their potato print.

As you said, people have different opinions. The reviews of your product I have seen are bad. You claim there are good ones, yet fail to show evidence of them.

That's cool. That's clearly how you roll. But, a word to the wise, don't post sounding like whiney little bitch emo kid. Ruins your cred.

Let it go. Really.

Or take a course in PR.

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » September 29th, 2011, 2:08 pm

JustinMiller wrote:what a weird statement...no one ever said 700 peeps reviewed it.
JM

NOW THAT would be a trick I'd buy. Getting a gaggle of sugar encrusted marshmallow birds to type, let alone REVIEW something - that's a miracle! (Unless by "peeps" you mean "people" - I know, it can be tough to cling to our fading youth.)

But if you are wondering where someone may have gotten the idea that 700 PEOPLE reviewed it, you might want to look here:

JustinMiller wrote:I was thinking about getting this after I had seen over 700 people bought this and gave rave reviews on it.
JM

JustinMiller

Postby JustinMiller » September 30th, 2011, 12:24 pm

mrgoat wrote:Mr Miller

We've not met.

I work in PR and Marketing.

Honestly, you're coming across as a petulant child who is annoyed someone doesn't like their potato print.

As you said, people have different opinions. The reviews of your product I have seen are bad. You claim there are good ones, yet fail to show evidence of them.

That's cool. That's clearly how you roll. But, a word to the wise, don't post sounding like whiney little bitch emo kid. Ruins your cred.

Let it go. Really.

Or take a course in PR.

lol...nice to meet you too.
JM

JustinMiller

Postby JustinMiller » September 30th, 2011, 12:27 pm

Brad Henderson wrote:
JustinMiller wrote:what a weird statement...no one ever said 700 peeps reviewed it.
JM

NOW THAT would be a trick I'd buy. Getting a gaggle of sugar encrusted marshmallow birds to type, let alone REVIEW something - that's a miracle! (Unless by "peeps" you mean "people" - I know, it can be tough to cling to our fading youth.)

But if you are wondering where someone may have gotten the idea that 700 PEOPLE reviewed it, you might want to look here:

JustinMiller wrote:I was thinking about getting this after I had seen over 700 people bought this and gave rave reviews on it.
JM

Brad, I have to admit when I am wrong and I am wrong in this instance, as I did not say what I meant to say. I did not mean to say 700 peeps bought AND reviewed it. I meant to say over 700 peeps have bought it and many have reviewed it on t11, the magic cafe, the magic network, the magic woods. Please forgive the mis-shaping of my sentence.
JM

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » October 3rd, 2011, 10:03 am

JustinMiller wrote: I meant to say over 700 peeps have bought it and many have reviewed it on t11, the magic cafe, the magic network, the magic woods. Please forgive the mis-shaping of my sentence.
JM

Can you post a link to the good reviews on the magic network and the magic woods?

I searched and can't find any mention.

Did find this though

"Basically it tends to go like this... Miller announces a new product and starts accepting pre-orders for it. (Announced on the cafe of course) The release date comes and gos and a few weeks later, People start asking where their products are. Miller will answer any questions with a single post on the cafe (Never an e-mail) stating that everyone should be getting the product soon as he shipped them a while back.

A few more weeks go by and people still are not receiving what they ordered. Then the excuses start. DVD problems, I was out of town with no computer, Family problems, Shipping problems and so on. After a certain amount of time people start getting really P.O.ed and one of Justin's buddies will swoop in and start filling the orders for Justin. Anyway, after all is said and done, Miller will apologize to everyone (Again, on the cafe never in an e-mail) and the whole thing will start over again with his next release.

As far as I know this cycle has completed itself at least three times. It was so bad that Miller got banned from his pay pal account. So he opened up a google account and then got banned from that as well essentially leaving the people he screwed with no recourse. The cycle is starting again.

He recently posted another big apology on the cafe claiming this and that. When people started posting rebuttals asking Miller who he thought he was and asking where their money or products were from past purchases, Those posts were removed and the thread locked."

http://weeklymagicfailure.blogspot.com/ ... iller.html

quite amusing.

JustinMiller

Postby JustinMiller » October 3rd, 2011, 11:44 pm

mrgoat wrote:
JustinMiller wrote: I meant to say over 700 peeps have bought it and many have reviewed it on t11, the magic cafe, the magic network, the magic woods. Please forgive the mis-shaping of my sentence.
JM

Can you post a link to the good reviews on the magic network and the magic woods?

I searched and can't find any mention.

Did find this though

"Basically it tends to go like this... Miller announces a new product and starts accepting pre-orders for it. (Announced on the cafe of course) The release date comes and gos and a few weeks later, People start asking where their products are. Miller will answer any questions with a single post on the cafe (Never an e-mail) stating that everyone should be getting the product soon as he shipped them a while back.

A few more weeks go by and people still are not receiving what they ordered. Then the excuses start. DVD problems, I was out of town with no computer, Family problems, Shipping problems and so on. After a certain amount of time people start getting really P.O.ed and one of Justin's buddies will swoop in and start filling the orders for Justin. Anyway, after all is said and done, Miller will apologize to everyone (Again, on the cafe never in an e-mail) and the whole thing will start over again with his next release.

As far as I know this cycle has completed itself at least three times. It was so bad that Miller got banned from his pay pal account. So he opened up a google account and then got banned from that as well essentially leaving the people he screwed with no recourse. The cycle is starting again.

He recently posted another big apology on the cafe claiming this and that. When people started posting rebuttals asking Miller who he thought he was and asking where their money or products were from past purchases, Those posts were removed and the thread locked."

http://weeklymagicfailure.blogspot.com/ ... iller.html

quite amusing.

Your a big boy Im sure you can find them yourself...but instead you want to post this kind of stuff....lol lol I did find it quite amusing myself when I first saw this a few yrs ago.
But Im sure you believe everything you read on the net so post away! hey did you also hear that i quit magic a while back and got a coke habit and (my fav) became a male prostitute! IT's ALL TRUE! lol what a joke!
JM

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 4th, 2011, 1:24 am

Okey-dokey, I think we're all done jumping on Justin.

Justin, I would suggest that you post some links to good reviews. That's the best way to respond in this case. If you can't post links to the good reviews (or comments) you claim are on the web, then you have little defense for your comments.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

JustinMiller

Postby JustinMiller » October 4th, 2011, 2:41 pm

Richard Kaufman wrote:Okey-dokey, I think we're all done jumping on Justin.

Justin, I would suggest that you post some links to good reviews. That's the best way to respond in this case. If you can't post links to the good reviews (or comments) you claim are on the web, then you have little defense for your comments.

Hey richard,
I do not need to post anything of the sort. If people want to see them then they will find them its 2011 for christ sakes. I know my work stands for itself. I was not responding to a bad review but to tom frame lying to me in a pm about WHAT he would review. I should have know better than to trust him. That was what I was responding to. And people can say whatever they want. The people here on this forum are not my demographics anyways. But thank you for commenting richard.
JM

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » October 4th, 2011, 3:11 pm

Really?

Either I cannot read, you cannot write, or your "demographic" uses words much differently than I am used to:
JustinMiller wrote:Thank god...I was thinking about getting this after I had seen over 700 people bought this and gave rave reviews on it..but now I would rather do some sponge ball magic. Thank you tom for the review.
JM

It reads to me like you didn't appreciate the bad review. Where in that post--or any of your other posts--are you claiming that Mr. Frame is "lying" about what he reviewed?

Dustin

Gary Kosnitzky
Favorite Magician: Vazhakunnam Neelakanthan Namboothiri

Postby Gary Kosnitzky » October 4th, 2011, 8:31 pm

JustinMiller wrote: The people here on this forum are not my demographics anyways. JM

Mr.Miller,
If you are not targeting magicians then who are you targeting?

Nickle

Postby Nickle » October 5th, 2011, 3:32 am

My advice concerning arguing/debating/disagreeing/ or simply reasoning with Justin is - dont. A little while back the Caf was inundated with this same type of back and forth with Justin concerning another review. (Its all still there if you have the time and desire to dig through it). In addition to the Caf Justin went so far as to video a review of the review. (You can see this on his youtube channel). Justin has created some very good effects and definitely has a talent for it. However, as we have seen here and other places, he does not take criticism well and it is a waste of time trying to reason with him. For the sake of the Genii Forum members let this thread die a quiet and painless death.

magicam

Postby magicam » October 5th, 2011, 3:55 am

JustinMiller wrote:The people here on this forum are not my demographics anyways.

Res ipsa loquitur.

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » October 5th, 2011, 3:57 am

JustinMiller wrote:Hey richard,
I do not need to post anything of the sort.

No. Clearly. You said there were positive reviews on two sites and you lied.

As long as you are happy with proper magicians knowing you are a liar that's cool. I'm sure the kids at the cafe who are your target audience just forget or don't understand that lying is bad when you are trying to sell something.

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » October 5th, 2011, 4:09 am

Gary Kosnitzky wrote:
JustinMiller wrote: The people here on this forum are not my demographics anyways. JM

Mr.Miller,
If you are not targeting magicians then who are you targeting?

Children and idiots at the cafe, obv.

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » October 5th, 2011, 5:20 am

Ooh gosh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0fgcT43Xc

Miller really really really can't handle criticism, can he?

A ten minute rant! Wow. Wow.

Googling Justin Miller+liar throws up some really interesting search results.

Richard Stokes

Postby Richard Stokes » October 5th, 2011, 9:36 am

Well, I gave Legend a good review at the magic cafe. And I enjoyed Justin's web workshop even though it was 2.30 am for me.
The Frame review was somewhat harsh.
For example, I wonder what Mr Frame thinks of the classic Crystal Thought (from Expert Card Technique).
This has similar presentational difficulties to Legend.
The magician has to go back to the deck and manipulate the mental selection.
Otherwise the bloody trick couldn't be done!!!

In Rim of the Pit (1944), an almost forgotten crime fiction classic, the author , Hake Talbot (who was actually Henning Nelms!) created the following dialogue:
"You speak as if there were a formula for solving problems of this kind."
"But there is."
"I should like to learn it."
"I can put it in one sentence," Vok replies. "Look for the unnecessary."...
"We must ask ourselves what was done during the course of the trick that would not have been needed if the demonstration had been genuine."

LOOK FOR THE UNNECESSARY. If we follow this tip, we may come close to deconstructing most magic tricks.

So I would say to Tom that all magic tricks ,to some degree, lack presentational justification.

Jonathan Townsend

Postby Jonathan Townsend » October 5th, 2011, 9:56 am

Richard Stokes wrote:...LOOK FOR THE UNNECESSARY...

Interesting when some act/write as if they believe audiences don't do exactly that.

Tom Frame
Favorite Magician: Del Ray

Postby Tom Frame » October 5th, 2011, 1:19 pm

Richard,

I can't imagine why you are comparing "Legend" with "Crystal Thought". They are different effects which employ different methods.

Since you asked, I like "Crystal Thought". I don't see the "presentational difficulties" to which you allude.

The performer comments on the high frequency with which people name the Seven of Hearts. For illustrative purposes, he looks through the deck, removes a card and places it on top. He turns the card face-up, displaying the, uh, Seven of Hearts. He turns the Seven face-down and uses it to flip the tabled card face-up, revealing the participant's freely named card. Without comment, he casually drops the Seven face-up off to the side.

Unlike "Legend", the performer's actions in "Crystal Thought" are well motivated and congruent with his words. He is locating, displaying and using the Seven of Hearts that he was just talking about!

Richard Stokes

Postby Richard Stokes » October 5th, 2011, 4:11 pm

Well, they use different methods, of course, but they are surely similar in structure. The magician isolates a card from the rest of the deck and, in doing so, appears to miraculously anticipate the spectator's pure mental selection.

Now if it was real magic, the spectator would a) not reveal the identity of the selection in advance to the magician and (b) would turn over the card herself.

In both tricks, the magician has to (lamely) ask the spectator what the card is, &, to some extent, faff around manipulating the selection to the top of the deck, then somehow pull off a convincing switch.
These are the presentational difficulties.
The methods used to overcome these weaknesses are very clever - a duplicate card /a Mexican switch (Crystal Thought) vs a cull combined with a camouflaged decoy card (Legend).

So, for the record, I really like Justin's contribution to this card plot and would recommend people check it out.

El Harvey Oswald

Postby El Harvey Oswald » October 5th, 2011, 4:28 pm

This guy's graceless responses to the slightest criticism and logic-free invocation of pseudo rules -- he doesn't "need to" link to actual good reviews; but he copiously, and misleadingly, refers to them -- is among the most entertaining delusions playing out on the various message boards. His magic certainly does speak for itself, and his reliably mindless "lol" is at least something you can count on.

JustinMiller

Postby JustinMiller » October 5th, 2011, 4:46 pm

mrgoat wrote:Ooh gosh.

oh goat boy, it has nothing to do with criticism..at all. They lied plain and simple and used scare tactics to get people to not buy our material. Do more research and you would find that out...and thank you for the free publicity, I really appreciate that! Yea..umm I just googled your name and found a few youtube video with combined views of 60, oh and a twitter page and something about monkey porn, way more interesting than mine if you ask me damian.
JM

JustinMiller

Postby JustinMiller » October 5th, 2011, 5:00 pm

I could not resist! "All you need to do to make the magic happen is spank the angel?" Oh my god that is the second funniest thing I have seen on the net today..the first was your website.
JM

El Harvey Oswald

Postby El Harvey Oswald » October 5th, 2011, 5:04 pm

He's like a little wind-up toy that responds to absolutely everything.

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » October 6th, 2011, 4:08 am

JustinMiller wrote:
oh goat boy, it has nothing to do with criticism..at all.

Well it seems you do have a history of ranting like a mental at anyone with the audacity to point out your tricks are no good.

http://tinyurl.com/5ujv72p

JustinMiller wrote:
They lied plain and simple

Like you lied about the good reviews on the magic woods et al?

JustinMiller wrote:Yea..umm I just googled your name

It's so sweet you googled me and a video that 60 people have watched.

Really.

It doesn't underline the fact you are mental and turn into a stalking loon when anyone criticises you.

I'm sure your mature and grown up behaviour here is doing nothing but securing your future as a top notch stand up bro who everyone should trust with their money.

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » October 6th, 2011, 4:12 am

JustinMiller wrote:

I could not resist! "All you need to do to make the magic happen is spank the angel?" Oh my god that is the second funniest thing I have seen on the net today..the first was your website.
JM

You *really* don't like it when people link to evidence you are a liar, do you.

Liar.

Bless you. You really should have listened to my initial advice. You're losing sales with each post you make.

Go back to the cafe where Brooks will delete threads like this for you and you get new 14 year olds who think you are cool to rip off.

/me ruffles your hair

El Harvey Oswald

Postby El Harvey Oswald » October 6th, 2011, 10:42 am

Give the kid a break. He looks to be only 17 or 18 years old; so by that measure, he's pretty accomplished, as his demographic is of course kids just a few years younger than him. His skills will develop as he spends more time in the trenches, and he'll obviously drop the stilted street slang and stiff-brim caps as he gets into his 20s, and beyond. It's not as if he's gone to jail or anything.

Smurf

Postby Smurf » October 6th, 2011, 1:49 pm

Some reviews in here from those who like the effect. The "rant" seems to be universally panned.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view ... 18&start=0

Pete McCabe

Postby Pete McCabe » October 6th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Interesting link. I've never used google.co.uk. I tried searching for Color Change, and it said Did you mean "Colour Change"?

El Harvey Oswald

Postby El Harvey Oswald » October 6th, 2011, 2:03 pm

I mean, it's not like he's a 50 year-old ex-con posing as a magician/huckster incarnation of Vanilla Ice.

Eddini

Postby Eddini » May 18th, 2012, 6:27 am

I think Legend is awesome. I mean here if done and presented right you have the perfect mind reading or them reading your mind ... etc. effect. Yes everyone has a right to there opinion, but common people use COMMON SENSE when reviewing, typing, talking. Look I'm 35, no kid with 21 years of experience as a Magician, Mentalist, and Certified Hypnotist, and I as well as many others like me can vouch for Justin's stuff. If Justin feels hurt, or angry, or is putting things straight or whatever he has the right to, without cowards calling him, whiney, or a rip-off artist, and all that B.S.

I'd imagine too that most of the people who criticize Justin, or anyone would do it to their face just as they type. I promise what I type I WILL say, and have to people face to face. Tom needs to learn how to review. I'll admit he had a nice one man parade I've seen, and I guess he is a Psychologist if I remember, but to see his dealings here he seems very harsh. As far as Damian he is sich a p**** to respond to. I'll admit I'm a sensitive type myself (NOT to say Justine is too or isn't he seems cool), and if someone went beyond a product I put out (I have none but I have MP3's on my site www.eddini.com not sure if I could type a link, but here people seem to want "proof") and attacked me personally, that would be a BIG MISTAKE on their part, just saying.

Anyway not that Justin needs defending or anything, I'm just putting MY two cents in, people need to stop ragging on him. Also bottom line Legend is great, and if it weren't a reality "it IS "Legend" ... lol, and those who don't think so GOOD, that way those of us who like it will have a killer routine you won't have. At the cafe under Eddini_81976 you'll see some of my reviews in which I DID get 90% great responses so I'm coming from a reviewers point too.

God Bless, Ed :)
"Treat Others As You'd Have Them Treat You"

For great Hypnosis MP3's go to www.eddini.com

Return to “Light from the Lamp ONLINE.”