Brett Sherwood's Smooth Copper Cups and new ball colors

Read exclusive online reviews of products and discuss them.
Kent Gunn

Brett Sherwood's Smooth Copper Cups and new ball colors

Postby Kent Gunn » November 4th, 2010, 11:55 am

Available from:

http://www.sherwoodmagic.com/

The cups were $400.00 plus shipping. A set of the balls to do the routine I've posted were $70.00.

The new colors I ordered (and the ones you see in the video) are:

Harvest Gold, Passion and Starry Night.

He also has three other new colors.

The cups and their little secret work well for my version of the cups and balls. Brett is the only supplier who has made up cup and ball sets that work with my routine. I'm certain Jim Riser or Donnie Buckley have the skills to do anything in the way of cups and balls, btw, they probably can't be bothered.

Brett has been very supportive of my meager efforts with my use of his finely made products. I cannot recommend his tools highly enough.

The finish is stunning. I'll choose to let these develop a nice patina though. Reflective surfaces give me one more surface to flash from.

I doubt Brett needs anyone hawking his products for him. The magic community is more than aware of the quality of his products.

Thought some might like to know he has added some new colors to his catalog. Also he's making nickel plated cups as well. They're listed on his website.

The cups and balls are featured here, by my least favorite magician.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tARe_W7rpsU

For 470.00 bucks, you too can do this routine. Just send Brett some money.

(That just buys the cups. Unless you can work out the sequence for yourself and you're already hell-on-wheels with some arcane tools . . . it may take a few more things. :/ )

KG
Last edited by Kent Gunn on November 4th, 2010, 11:57 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Wrong price

erdnasephile

Re: Brett Sherwood's Smooth Copper Cups and new ball colors

Postby erdnasephile » November 4th, 2010, 2:04 pm

Kent:

Strong work--enjoyed the performance!

"...how the holy H*ll did the crazy fat man do that?..." I love it!

I also liked the man's best friend misdirection going on in the background! :)

Return to “Light from the Lamp ONLINE.”