Police Magic

Discuss the art of Children's Entertainment with your fellow performers.
Glenn Hester

Police Magic

Postby Glenn Hester » February 11th, 2012, 9:47 pm

I have used magic in crime prevention themes for many years as well as using puppets to illustrate safety issues for children. I enjoy themeing routines on many issues that affect children. All age groups have been involved.

I have a Stranger Danger routine that can use a child to assist or you can use a puppet to illustrate the many dangers of being involved with someone you do not know.

Although the routines are of serious nature, I do use some comedy to add some levity to the message. I am happy that all my police magic shows have gone over so well and the reaction given me was positive.
Glenn Hester
Police Magician

AmazingGordo

Re: Police Magic

Postby AmazingGordo » February 25th, 2012, 4:27 am

What a great idea! I've always wished that somebody would do that very thing! Magic is a great tool in the right hands, and it's obvious sir, that your hands are the right ones! I hope more magicians follow your lead in that regard. I myself, often include a few safety and crime prevention tips for young and old in my performances, as a public service. Well done sir, and I wish you all the continued success!!

Glenn Hester

Re: Police Magic

Postby Glenn Hester » February 26th, 2012, 4:19 am

Thank you Gordo. I would be interested in hearing more on your crime prevention programs. To see what I do with it, go to www.policemagic.com and it will show the topics I speak on.

I am an active law enforcement officer who started his career in 1983. One day, I hope to retire.

Glenn
Glenn Hester

Police Magician

Return to “Children's Entertainment”