Kimmo joins the GF!

Discuss the art of Children's Entertainment with your fellow performers.

Kimmo joins the GF!

Postby Guest » December 13th, 2007, 4:38 pm

I see my friend Kimmo(John Kimmons) has joined the GF. www.kimmo.co.uk He is a great children's entertainer......one of the best in England. He does both magic and vent. Maybe, John, you could post some of your great videos so that others can take a peak! JR

Re: Kimmo joins the GF!

Postby Guest » December 14th, 2007, 11:40 am

Welcome, Kimmo!!! :)

Postby Guest » December 14th, 2007, 12:00 pm

Hello Paul!! Maybe we should try and persuade you to do children's shows. I here from a friend of mine in Toronto that you are a better mentalist than Derren Brown! JR

Postby Guest » December 14th, 2007, 2:20 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Roger. Because I am so good at Mentalism, I think I'd better stay with what my strengths are. Hope you are doing well and Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

Postby Guest » December 14th, 2007, 9:09 pm

Thanks Paul.........and a very Merry Christmas to you and YOUR family! If ever you change your mind about entertaining children, I will be happy to give you a few tips!! :)

Jolly Roger

Postby Jolly Roger » March 21st, 2008, 1:48 am

Just so you know, I am the "Anonymous" who started this thread back in December. It looks like I was right about John Kimmons. He won the world championship children's entertainer at Blackpool in February..........along with the Ken Dodd comedy award. Congratulations John!! JR
www.ComicMagician.com
www.Magician.US.com
www.BestAssemblies.com
www.SpiritualStage.com

Return to “Children's Entertainment”