Dan Fleshman Restaurant Lecture - This Saturday!

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Magic Inc

Dan Fleshman Restaurant Lecture - This Saturday!

Postby Magic Inc » October 12th, 2016, 12:45 am

Come join Dan Fleshman and see why he is one of the most sought after close-up magicians. Gear up for a great afternoon of magic and fellowship with some of your friends and enjoy the Magic of Dan Fleshman!

Get your tickets: https://goo.gl/frZ3oq

When: Saturday, October 15th, 2016 - 2 PM

Where: Magic Inc. 1838 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago IL 60640

Cost: $25 if paid on or before Oct. 14
$30 on the day of the Lecture

What is in the Dan Fleshman Lecture?

Effects that are both visually appealing as well as highly commercial and entertaining
Effects pertaining to cards, coins, rope routines, and misc. magic
Tips on routining, timing, and the use of body language
Dan’s thought process behind the selection of his effects
Tips on working in restaurants today

http://WWW.Magicinc.Net

Dan Fleshman has been performing magic for over forty years and professionally for twenty five of them. Dan will be starting his eighth year this summer with the Chop House Restaurants in Beaver Creek and Vail, Colorado performing six nights a week. Dan has performed in hundreds of restaurants, hotels and nightclubs with great success!

Dan has lectured in every state except Maine and Alaska. He has lectured and performed in Europe, Japan and Canada. Dan has also performed numerous times at the world famous Magic Castle and has been featured on the cover of Genii Magazine.

Dan has lecture notes, DVDs and many effects showcasing his magic. He has been featured on DVDs produced by L&L including many of the World's Greatest Magic series. Dan also stars in the Live at The Jail House DVDs with six other working pros.

WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT DAN FLESHMAN

You exceeded my expectations!

- John Luka

Motor City Close-Up Convention Of all of the lectures we have had at our shop yours was by far the best!

- Denny Haney Denny and Lee's Magic Shop

If you want a lecture packed with practical advice, superb techniques and great commercial tricks, you could do no better than seeing Dan Fleshman. I have seen him lecture many times over the last 35 years and I always learn something new and exciting that I can add to my arsenal. His newest lecture may actually be his best, adding that much more intensive, real world performing experience and the material he teaches is based on all of that. Don't miss Dan Fleshman when he comes to your area.

- Marc DeSouza

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”