David Regal Lecture - 9/23 Chicago

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Mike Kamlet

David Regal Lecture - 9/23 Chicago

Postby Mike Kamlet » September 16th, 2016, 9:49 am

IBM RING 43 PRESENTS
An exclusive lecture by

David Regal
Friday September 23rd 7:30 PM
355 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL
Guests $20

He has released many books - Close Up & Personal, Constant Fooling, and Approaching Magic
He has released many effects such as Clarity Box, Disposable Deck, Passport, Sudden Deck, Deep Guilt Aces, Off With His Head and many, many more
He wrote TV shows such as Rugrats, Everyone Loves Raymond and many other sitcoms
He has appeared on Penn and Teller’s Fool Us
He won The Academy of Magical Arts Lecturer of the Year and Creative Fellowship
His is the magic producer for The Carbonaro Effect on TruTV

David's lecture will focus on "A Lot with A Little," powerful magic that uses simple means and economical measures to fool. His effects are always a delight for the magicians as well as for the layman, blending sleight-of-hand, with some simple gimmicks and killer offbeat secrets to create devastating results. He will teach a wide variety of magic from Stand-Up Parlor to Close-Up Magic selected from his assortment of books and DVDs. He will fool you with easy card tricks and fry your brain with items from around the house. But this is just the tricks! David will show you how to be a real magician, by explaining showmanship, misdirection, and how to entertain your audience!
As a bonus ALL ATTENDING WILL RECEIVE A FREE TRICK with specially-printed cards (a $20 value) that David will also teach as part of the lecture.

But don’t just take our word for it….

He’ll fool the hell out of you!” - Harry Loryane

"David Regal's magic is just sensational, and the presentations are equally ingenious. He's fooled me, surprised me, made me laugh, and made me wonder.” - Jim Steinmeyer

"I'm so jealous of Regal's creativity - he always fools me...always!" - Andy Nyman

"Brilliance in action, David gives you his real world - real work." - Jeff McBride

For more information go to
http://www.ring43.org

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”