Diamond Jim Tyler Lecture 9/19 - Chicago

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Mike Kamlet

Diamond Jim Tyler Lecture 9/19 - Chicago

Postby Mike Kamlet » September 11th, 2014, 9:25 am

IBM RING 43 is proud to present

DIAMOND JIM TYLER
Friday September 19th 7:30 PM
Presence St. Francis Hospital, Auditorium
355 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL
Guests $20

Diamond Jim Tyler has performed and lectured all over the world, performing in restaurants, corporate events and yes even magic conventions. His sold-out book, Pocket Full of Miracles is now available in DVD format and his new book series Bamboozlers has received great reviews from all over the world.

His focus is not just on cards or close-up. He will discuss and perform tricks with bottles, cans, mirrors, coins, etc. Attendees can expect to learn some close-up, parlor tricks, bar bets, mentalism and more!

There will be something for everyone in this DO NOT MISS lecture.

But don’t just take our word for it…

“Jim Tyler is truly a Diamond in the magic world. Time and money spent to listen and learn from him is not an expense, it’s an investment in your future.”—Shawn Farquhar

“Diamond Jim is a wonderful thinker who really understands the construction of powerful magic effects. I thoroughly enjoy his work because he fools me on a regular basis. He’s also got a super sharp wit that totally cracks me up. This guy’s lecture is a must-see event.”—Geoff Williams

“Diamond Jim Tyler is to be commended for compiling his cogent, concise collection of cunning conceits fit for any conman or conjurer. Congrats!”—Gabe Fajuri, Magic Magazine

http://www.ring43.org

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”