Dave's Killer Magic Shop

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Waterman
Favorite Magician: Don Alan

Dave's Killer Magic Shop

Postby Waterman » July 21st, 2014, 12:16 pm

...hard to find a magic shop in this day and age that's comparable to Dave's Killer Magic Shop in Vancouver, Washington. If you happen to be in the Pacific Northwest for business or pleasure, the shop is located at 1707 Main Street,Vancouver WA,98660.
15 minutes from downtown Portland OR. and a couple hours South of Seattle. Stop by for a visit...you wont be disappointed.

MManchester

Re: Dave's Killer Magic Shop

Postby MManchester » July 21st, 2014, 1:14 pm

And their Web site is: http://www.killermagicshop.com/
Michael Manchester
Literacy magic for library and school performances - http://www.librarylegerdemain.com

erdnasephile

Postby erdnasephile » July 21st, 2014, 4:45 pm

I am looking for a Reverse Svengali deck and Dave's is one US place that sells them.

Has anyone out there bought a RS deck from Dave's? Is it of good quality and cut well? (I've seen some hatchet jobs done on some of these shaved and short decks from other manufacturers).

Many thanks!

Waterman
Favorite Magician: Don Alan

Postby Waterman » July 21st, 2014, 11:25 pm

erdnasephile wrote:I am looking for a Reverse Svengali deck and Dave's is one US place that sells them.

Has anyone out there bought a RS deck from Dave's? Is it of good quality and cut well? (I've seen some hatchet jobs done on some of these shaved and short decks from other manufacturers).

Many thanks!

I have one and am happy with it's quality. However, as we all know sometimes there can be a glitch in a batch of hand made decks of this nature. If you make a purchase with Dave and are not happy...he is more than accommodating in making sure the product is replaced ,or if preferred, a refund.

MartinKaplan

Postby MartinKaplan » July 22nd, 2014, 2:40 am

Try Marty Martini at martinismagic.com. I used his reverse svengali for a David Britland effect and it worked perfectly.

-Marty

Mark Paulson

Postby Mark Paulson » August 28th, 2014, 1:18 pm

I've got to agree with Waterman. Dave's Killer Magic Shop is a great place to buy magic and just hang out. I travel to Portland quite often, and I make it a point to stop by his store. There are usually quite a few local magicians hanging out there, too.

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”