Boris Wild - Friday 5/2 Chicago

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Mike Kamlet

Boris Wild - Friday 5/2 Chicago

Postby Mike Kamlet » April 25th, 2014, 9:07 am

IBM RING 43 presents

BORIS WILD
Friday May 2nd 7:30 PM
Presence St. Francis Hospital, Auditorium
355 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL
Guests $20

Boris Wild is one of the most renowned French magicians in the world. He is an international performer, author, creator and lecturer. His specialty is close-up magic, a top-level performance happening a few inches only from your eyes! Boris got the title of “French Champion of Magic“ by winning the Grand Prix AFAP. He was also awarded at the FISM World Championships of Magic and the Monte Carlo Magic Stars.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

Boris will take a new look at the greatest classics of card magic. If you know Boris Wild and his unique way to turn any card routine into a true miracle, this lecture will be a delight. His new lecture offers you his personal versions of the greatest classics of card magic, from Open Prediction to Any Card At Any Number and The Invisible Deck to The Ambitious Card. You will rediscover your favorite classics thanks to new presentations and strong effects with simple and effective methods.

What People Are Saying
“Everyone loved Boris Wild from France who combined technique with sheer artistry and romance“ — The Linking Ring

“Boris is a great artist with many original ideas . . . Refreshing, charming and inspirational!“ — Jeff McBride

“I believe you are a genius. I tip my hat to you.“ — Obie O’Brien

“I am very proud to be one of his masters.“ — Dominique Duvivier

http://www.ring43.org

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”