Ben Train Lecture - Chicago 11/15

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Mike Kamlet

Ben Train Lecture - Chicago 11/15

Postby Mike Kamlet » November 8th, 2013, 9:03 am

IBM RING 43 is proud to present

BEN TRAIN

Friday November 15th 7:30 PM
Presence St. Francis Hospital, Auditorium
355 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL
guests $20

Called “a genius” by those who thought they were talking about some¬one else, Ben Train has spent more than a decade working all over North America as a performer, a consultant, a lecture tour organizer. Ben’s material has been featured in every major magic publication (including Genii, The Linking Ring, Magic Magazine, and MUM), and his critically acclaimed DVDs and books have been flying off magic stores shelves around the world.

Ben has been featured at the SAM National convention in their Underground Session, lectured at the Carolina close-up convention and to standing-room-only audiences at Tannen’s and other venues receiving glowing reviews for his world-class teaching ability, original material and entertaining magic.

There’s something in this lecture for everyone, from material you’ll need to practice to tricks so easy you’ll be able to do them before you leave your seat. You’ll learn magic that happens in your audience’s hands, read three people’s minds… instantly and with no sleight of hand, and discover new principles that will give you the tools to create your own powerful routines.
Equally important, Ben will be talking about the theories behind the magic. Not only will you learn how to better connect with people, and create interesting, meaningful routines, but you’ll learn how proper structure can make your magic better and your job easier.

Here’s what others have to say about Ben:

Ben Train is the complete magician: technically sound, conversational in style, and creative in material selection. He is a dedicated student of magic, and a rising voice in our field. —Joshua Jay

Ben Train presented one of the most entertaining and informative lectures I have ever seen. It is more like a show; well scripted with superb magical effects. This is a lecture that I recommend to anyone looking to increase their magical knowledge or just have a really fun evening.—Marc DeSouza

When I have a question about the history of a card magic effect, a routine that needs to utilize better card technique or if I’m simply in search of a great card plot, Ben Train is my go-to guy for all of the above.—Bill Abbott

Mike Kamlet
Secretary IBM Ring 43
http://www.ring43.org

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”