Colorado

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Mike Remington

Colorado

Postby Mike Remington » June 24th, 2013, 9:39 am

I will be spending about three weeks in Colorado in August. Any suggestions for places to see magic or any magic shops? I fly into Denver early in the month and end up in Boulder where I will be sending my daughter and lots of money over the next four years. Also, as I have not been to Colorado since the seventies, do people have suggestions of favorite places to visit in the state or neighboring states?

erdnasephile

Re: Colorado

Postby erdnasephile » June 24th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Mike Remington wrote:I will be spending about three weeks in Colorado in August. Any suggestions for places to see magic or any magic shops? I fly into Denver early in the month and end up in Boulder where I will be sending my daughter and lots of money over the next four years. Also, as I have not been to Colorado since the seventies, do people have suggestions of favorite places to visit in the state or neighboring states?

Garden of the Gods is spectacular IMHO.

Pikes Peak is definitely worth a visit if you haven't been there.

Staying near the Denver airport turned out to be a big mistake for us. YMMV.

Mike Remington

Re: Colorado and New Mexico

Postby Mike Remington » July 22nd, 2013, 12:20 am

Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely go to Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak and avoid staying at the airport. I have added Taos and Santa Fe to the itinerary. I have some good music booked at Santa Fe and Red Rocks, but still don't have any magic in the trip. Are there any magic shops or places to see magic in Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs, Taos or Santa Fe?

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”