Next Up My Friend Danny Archer Chicago Area Lecture Sept. 19

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Tom Dobrowolski

Next Up My Friend Danny Archer Chicago Area Lecture Sept. 19

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » September 13th, 2012, 12:25 pm

Next up my friend and talented magician Danny Archer!

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012, at 7 p.m., Midwest Magic is Proud to Present:
Danny Archer

Danny Archer has lectured around the world in over twenty five countries and in forty-four of the US states. His brand new lecture is jam packed with great close-up, and stand-up magic and mentalism. From self working effects to sleight of hand.
Danny Archer--Alone Again.

Magic you can do
Magic you will do

Effects Danny will perform and teach on this lecture tour include: The Archer--A rubber band shoots two selections from one half of the deck into the other. Clinker--A new gimmick brings the Misers Dream from the stage to close-up magic. A weigh out Prediction--Predict the weight of six audience members, a cool version of Add-A-No. Drawn Again--Duplicate a spectators drawing using just some business cards and a pen. Olympic Aces--Four selections appear in four different pockets. Instantly, they are reproduced. Dye and dye again--A red silk passes through the hand and changes color. New work on a classic. Thats nuts!--A chop-cup routine, done with a jigger, cherries and a final load of peanuts. Sneak Preview--The performer divines the name of someones mentally chosen favorite movie.

Tickets are $20 and seating by order of reservation, so call today! (847) 455-4288

Midwest Magic
9706 Franklin Ave.
Franklin Park, IL 60131

www.midwestmagic.net

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”