Nate Kranzo ALL NEW Chicago Area Lecture THIS Thursday April 5

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Tom Dobrowolski

Nate Kranzo ALL NEW Chicago Area Lecture THIS Thursday April 5

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » April 3rd, 2012, 9:38 am

If you've seen Nate Kranzo before, you know this will be a fun, entertaining, and GREAT evening of ALL NEW material!

On Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 7 p.m., Midwest Magic is Proud to Present:

NATHAN KRANZO IS BACK with an ALL NEW STUFF LECTURE!

Kranzo is now one of the top magical entertainers in the country. His original magic creations have been published in national and worldwide publications like Magic Magazine, Genii Magazine, The Penumbra, Antinomy, Channel One, and The Linking Ring Magazine. Nathan has performed and lectured all over the United States as well as Canada, Mexico, France, England, Holland, and Japan. Most recently Nathan was a consultant for Penn and Tellers NBC special Off The Deep End. He is the other half of the TWO PROS TALKING web series AND of the "Mad, Magic & Mental" Stage production with Kieth Fields. Kranzo has also been a columnist for MUM Magazine for the last few years.

I love your stuff..great work!--David Copperfield

VERY good lecture!--Jay Marshall

One of the best lectures Ive ever seen!--Jack Carpenter

"Nathan never fails to astonish me every time we meet, he fools me badly."--Joshua Jay

I love to watch Nathans magic, his style is creative and elegant.--Doug Conn

He has amazing work with everything from cards and coins to breath mints and tan lines (really!).--Steve Mayhew

"I was fortunate enough to catch Nate's lecture recently and he did an excellent job. His magic is extremely visual and very well routined."--Steve Bedwell

DON"T YOU MISS THE FUN: CHECK OUT Some of the NEW STUFF hes going to try to STUFF into THIS LECTURE!

No Smoking Zone--This is Kranzo's newest release and has created quite a buzz around the world. Just when they yell at you to not light your cigarette...it turns into a lollipop, or a stick of gum!

Psychomatic Deck--Another brand new release from Kranzo. Kranzo will teach you how to use this old gem. A person cuts to a card and peeks at it while you are across the room and you then read their mind and tell the the card with NO pumping.

Grant's Magazine Test Updates--Take any Time or Newsweek and perform a MIRACLE. Think about if you could perform the Mother of ALL Book Tests with a page from a magazine.

Comedy Thought Of Card Revelation--A card called out by an audience member is predicted with no palming. Self working and NO index in your pants LOL! This always brings down the house. Kranzo also teaches versions with your pocket, and even an envelope.

Mene Tekel Miracles--Nathan with share with you some of his favorite effects with the Mene Tekel Deck from his DVD Mene Tekel Miracles.
Tickets are $20 and seating in order of reservation, so call today!

Midwest Magic
9706 Franklin Av.
Franklin Park, IL 60131
847-455-4288
www.midwestmagic.net

Coming in May...FISM winner DAVID STONE!

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”