Portland Magic Jam Sept 25-27

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Greg Moreland

Portland Magic Jam Sept 25-27

Postby Greg Moreland » September 5th, 2009, 4:40 pm

Here are some updated highlights for the Portland Magic Jam on Sept 25, 26, & 27.

DAVID REGAL will be doing 4 events! His current lecture, his Approaching Magic workshop, he'll be in the marquee close up show (doing 4 shows so everybody can see him genuinely close up), and he'll also be part of our panel discussion. NATE KRANZO is also doing 4 events! AARON FISHER 3 events! And STEVE DOBSON 3 events! (Also note that these are the kind of guys who're very accessible personalities!)

The CONTEST will offer at least $300 in no-strings-attached magic certificates, plus other items donated by the lecturers! Prizes for 1st and 2nd place. Contest is 2-6 minute stand-up parlour magic, where the magic can be seen by the audience without doing it flat on a table. Email us to sign up: PortlandMagicJam@yahoo.com .

In addition to the dealers tables, we've added the opportunity for anybody to sell or swap their own magic on a special COMMUNAL SALES TABLE. We'll also have a raffle with some cool stuff donated by some generous people who're helping to support the event!

Sept 7 is the deadline for the $85 advance price, but it only goes up $10 after that. Special $50 prices for under 17, parents, and spouses. Email us for special rates for groups and families. Also find single-day prices on our website: www.PortlandMagicJam.com

The registration price is an absolute steal! I can't recall a magic event like this in Portland in my lifetime, at any price!

Read more about the events, the headliners, the schedule, and the venue on our website: www.PortlandMagicJam.com

George Olson

Re: Portland Magic Jam Sept 25-27

Postby George Olson » September 13th, 2009, 4:02 pm

Hey Greg

I have some things for your auction if your up this way stop by. Sure wish I could be there, I know with all the effort you've put in, it'll be a great Jam Session. Affordable too!

GO

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”