Final Chance To Save On MAGIC CRUISE 2009

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
David Sandy

Final Chance To Save On MAGIC CRUISE 2009

Postby David Sandy » February 11th, 2009, 3:41 am

Hello Fellow Magic Lovers!

Many magicians and magic fans are already "on board" for MAGIC CRUISE 2009! We have only a few cabins left... however, the bad news is this... the deadline to join us at our current package rates is this Friday (February 13). What this means is this... our package prices as listed on the website (www.davidsandyproductions.com/magiccruise.htm) are based on group rates we are guaranteed from Carnival. After this Friday, our cruise rates from Carnival are no longer guaranteed for our group and could change. This could impact the total package price for the entire event.

So, if you're thinking about joining us for this incredible event, you really should reserve your cabin with Joanne Weeks (joannew@cruiseholidayskc.com or 816-741-7417) before this Friday, February 13. This will insure that you get the best total package price.

Keep in mind that the Magic Cruise 2009 package price includes more than just the Carnival Cruise itself... it also includes ALL of the magic-themed programming produced exclusively for Magic Cruise 2009 participants. This includes receptions, workshops/seminars, special interest groups, stage shows, comedy shows, cabaret shows, close-up shows, games, open sessions, etc. Plus, you also get the night-before Pre-Cruise party on Saturday, May 2 at the beautiful Doubletree Hotel in Miami.

Any magic-enthusiasts on-board the ship, but not registered with the Magic Cruise 2009 group, will not be permitted to join us for the magic fun, activities and fellowship. The Magic Cruise 2009 events will be open ONLY to persons who are officially registered with our group.

Let me encourage you to join us for this once-in-a-lifetime magical trip. You'll join more than a hundred magicians and magic-lovers for some of the best magical fun you've ever had... I guarantee it! Those who know me personally know that I work very, very hard to make sure everyone has an amazing experience... and this event is no exception. This 7-day Caribbean Cruise departs from Miami and includes beautiful ports of call in the Cayman Island, Belize, Isla Roatan, and Cozumel. In addition to Jeff McBride, Mike Caveney, John Carney, Kerry Pollock, John Shryock & MariLynn, Dave Kaplan, Tina Lenert, Jon Armstrong, Les Arnold & Dazzle, and myself... you'll see magic and rub elbows with some great surprise guests!

Sooo... with all of that said, if you'd like to combine an incredible vacation with a truly out-of-the-ordinary magical experience, don't put it off any longer! Contact Joanne Weeks at (816) 741-7417 or (800) 869-6806 or via email at joannew@cruiseholidayskc.com before this Friday.

IMPORTANT: If you just can't make a final decision before Friday... don't despair... we can more than likely still get you into the group... it just could be at an increased price as we no longer will have the guaranteed package group rates from Carnival.

Thanks so much for reading this lengthy posting... I hope to see you on Magic Cruise 2009!!!

Best regards,

David Sandy, President
David Sandy Productions, Inc.

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”