Unconventional Convention in Kentucky

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.

Unconventional Convention in Kentucky

Postby Guest » October 10th, 2007, 10:00 am

When are we going to get news about the Unconventional Convention in Kentucky this November?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

Re: Unconventional Convention in Kentucky

Postby Guest » October 10th, 2007, 1:15 pm

I tried contacting Ring 198 directly, but their e-mail isn't working and all the info on their Web site is regarding the 2006 Unconventional Convention. Do you suppose everyone in Lexington KY has been trapped in a time warp?

Terry

Postby Terry » October 10th, 2007, 1:26 pm

Bob,

The only thing I know is that it is planned for Friday, November 2nd and Saturday, November 3rd.

I talked to Edgar Hume and they are having problems keeping Ring 198's website updated.

Give Edgar a call at the Clock Shop 859-255-6936

Postby Guest » October 17th, 2007, 10:41 am

Thanks Terry,

I know Edgar's wagon is loaded. Much is expected of the folks there.

November 3rd this year I have a conflict. The CANVAS Art Festival is held at Magic Valley Ranch here on that date and Lucy and I have to be home to host it. At least it will have walk-around magicians! There is plenty of other entertainment too plus artists' works for sale. For those who can't make it to the Unconventional Convention, come see us in Alabama.

For those who do get to go to the Unconventional Convention, please give us a report afterwards.

To Edgar, I want to be the first person notified for the 2008 Unconventional Convention. Lucy and I want to be there. Good luck with 2007.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”