Seattle WA Sessions

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
TOBIAS

Seattle WA Sessions

Postby TOBIAS » February 24th, 2005, 3:23 pm

Our meetings are every other Saturday at 9:30pm. They are currently held in the banquet room of the Tukwila Denny's , 5700 South Center Blvd. Tukwila, WA. 98188 (north side of I-405), just north of South Center.
(206) 246-0476

Jack Carpenter, Steve Mayhew, TOBIAS, Chad Rees,Tony Chang, Ian White, Buster Frank , also Robert Stephens, Tom Frank, Bill Duncan, Steve Dobson, Steve Hobbs & more
Driving Directions
You're Born...
You Grow Up...
You're Going To Die...

Life Is Tuff, Get A Helmet...

mark

Re: Seattle WA Sessions

Postby mark » February 25th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Tobias, I think I met some of your group at LVMI year before last. I appreciate the information regarding your session location and times, since I just moved to the area. I had been wondering if there were any shops that encouraged such get togethers, but I am not really familiar with their locations, either. In any case, thanks for the info.

Mark

TOBIAS

Postby TOBIAS » February 25th, 2005, 9:18 pm

Drop me an e-mail with your number and I will let you know about the sessions. The guys are real nice and sharing...
You're Born...

You Grow Up...

You're Going To Die...

Life Is Tuff, Get A Helmet...

mark

Postby mark » February 26th, 2005, 11:16 am

Tobias:
Tried to reply using your e-mail on record here, but it was returned. If you don't mind, give me a shout at markjens<at><gmail><dot><com>
(Changed to avoid the spam spreaders.) Thanks for the reply, Tobias, look forward to meeting the gang.

Mark

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”