Driving to NEMCA-Westborough, Mass.

Flying around the world for the perfect magic convention? Save some dough and share your room.
Diego

Driving to NEMCA-Westborough, Mass.

Postby Diego » September 24th, 2010, 1:11 pm

I am looking to ride with someone driving to the NEMCA Gathering, from New York City, to Wesborough, Mass. (I already have my own room booked.) If I could meet someone THURSDAY morning, Nov. 11, and share gas money, etc. please let me know.

I will be in NYC doing research, ready to meet you Thursday morning.

GAMOLO

Re: Driving to NEMCA-Westborough, Mass.

Postby GAMOLO » October 19th, 2010, 7:08 pm

Dear Diego,
I plan on driving up from DC, visiting collections in Pa, NJ on the way up to Manhattan, where I will be dropping some stuff off for Bill Kalush and doing lunch/dinner with my son who works in Manhattan. I was planning on arriving (it can be late in the evening if you wish)on Wednesday, so that I am already in the hotel for visiting on Thursday morning at the Dealers' room. If leaving late Wednesday can work for you then you are welcome to accompany me. I will also, of course, be returning in the same manner.

Best regards,
Gale

Andrew Pinard

Postby Andrew Pinard » October 19th, 2010, 8:54 pm

Gale:

Are you bringing anything for the auction?

Andrew

GAMOLO

Postby GAMOLO » October 20th, 2010, 7:11 pm

I haven't thought about it.....if I do, it will be a last minute decision. I have lots of items listed with Matt Ruetz on www.MagicGizmo.com so please check that out or just email me at Gamolo@aol.com

Diego

Postby Diego » October 21st, 2010, 9:44 pm

I'm still looking for someone who is driving up to Wesborough on Thursday morning,(Nov. 11), from New York City.

(Thanks for the Wednesday offer Gale.)

GAMOLO

Postby GAMOLO » October 21st, 2010, 10:35 pm

Diego,
Did you get my "inter-Genii note?" (not on this Forum) It doesn't register on my "sent" email list. Please email me at Gamolo@aol.com so I can discuss with you.

Best regards,
Gale

Return to “Convention Room Mate Finder”