2006 Conventions

Flying around the world for the perfect magic convention? Save some dough and share your room.
Spellbinder

2006 Conventions

Postby Spellbinder » December 10th, 2005, 3:34 am

There aren't any conventions for magicians (unless you're also a juggler!) in this final month of 2005, but just wait until January! Or better yet, don't wait! Start making your plans for exciting events ahead in 2006. Check our Calendar of Events , make your reservations and get ready for a Happy New Year of magic!
Phineas Spellbinder
The Magic Nook

Re: 2006 Conventions

Postby Guest » December 15th, 2005, 4:54 pm

There is gonna be a kick-ass convention in Tucson, Arizona May 11-14. 2006. Great line-up, friendly hosts, great venues... can't wait! Plus, in May, Tucson is only 100 degrees...

justin

Postby justin » December 29th, 2005, 11:00 am

Don't forget about the 75th Anuall Magi-fest as well Eric.
Huge this year!

Justin Miller

www.magifest.org

Postby Guest » January 3rd, 2006, 1:31 am

Even though I do live in Tucson - I decided to stay in the hotel for our convention,

I saw the schedule of lectures, shows and events for the May 11-14 Celebration 2006 - Party With the Pros and will want to stay in the hotel so I do not miss anything and can have a drink or two without driving home.

(Some serious late night sessions and parties are planned.)

I would be happy to split a room with someone even though the rooms are running only about $75 a night.

Just be aware that if I get to sleep -- I do snore.

Postby Guest » January 8th, 2006, 9:20 am

For all of you who always wanted to visit good old Europe, we are hosting this years Austrian Magic Convention in Graz (see www.magicmania.at - we are still working on the English version of the webpage though) and would love to see some of you folks! Enjoy a relaxed long weekend end extend your stay to visit some of the famous places around.

Contact me for any information you may need at peter.lipp@magicmania.at

Peter

Postby Guest » January 9th, 2006, 5:59 am

After living here for a little over 2 years now, take my word for it that Austria is a wonderful, wonderful part of the world. Friendly people, awesome landscapes, great food and of course the best beer in the world.

Even without a magic convention, it's well worth a visit but this just gives you a little extra incentive.

Spellbinder

Postby Spellbinder » January 9th, 2006, 9:42 am

Originally posted by peter lipp:
For all of you who always wanted to visit good old Europe, we are hosting this years Austrian Magic Convention in Graz (see www.magicmania.at - we are still working on the English version of the webpage though) and would love to see some of you folks!
Although it ends up reading a little bit like "Yoda-speak" you can get an instant translation of the page into English (or other languages) by going to the Magic Nook , clicking on the light blue TOP of the Babelfish button (not the flags!). That will take you to an area of Babelfish where you can enter the URL and the translation (German to English... or whatever) you desire.
Phineas Spellbinder
The Magic Nook

Postby Guest » February 10th, 2006, 8:57 am

Spellbinder,

I checked the calendar again today. It's filling up.

Thank you for the service you provide for all of us there. It is very useful.

Bob Sanders

Scott Fridinger

Postby Scott Fridinger » February 28th, 2006, 4:15 pm

Since Eric and Greg didn't post it, here is the link for the info on the Tucson Convention

www.celebratemagic.com

Check it out.

Spellbinder

Postby Spellbinder » March 2nd, 2006, 10:42 am

6 Magic Conventions this month, 8 juggling/unicycle conventions, 1 Magic Collector's Convention and 1 Clown Convention (but really, aren't they all?). And a partridge in a pear tree. Find one near you: Magic Nook Calendar of Events .
Phineas Spellbinder
The Magic Nook

Return to “Convention Room Mate Finder”