MAGICIAN Magazine Press Release

Talk about what is being written in other magic publications.
Jamie D. Grant

MAGICIAN Magazine Press Release

Postby Jamie D. Grant » May 22nd, 2008, 8:56 pm

MAGICIAN Press Release
May.22/08

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much, on behalf of all of us at MAGICIAN MAGAZINE (formerly Street Magic Magazine), for your patience and support while we have undergone some major changes and transitions. While our break may have seemed like a long one, we feel that it was justified, needed, and successful! From a name change to changes in leadership and responsibilities, we know that MAGICIAN has moved to a new and higher ground and will provide you with a magazine that will be a pleasure to read, study, and enjoy!

On the subject of changes in leadership and responsibilities, it is my distinct pleasure to announce that Chris Brown is the new Content Editor and will be in charge of everything from managing the wonderful writers to provide a new outlook into the distinct content of MAGICIAN. I will be taking a step away from the design and administrative aspect of the magazine and will be focusing all of my energy on my true love: writing. While still an Editor-At-Large, I plan on taking the title to its literal meaning. I intend on doing a lot of travelling this upcoming year and writing about our amazing world of magic and all of its practitioners that I find along the way. Whether you see me on the street (especially on a Friday) or at a convention, come up and say, Hello as Id love to hear your story.

Congratulations to Chris and Ill see you on the road,

Jamie D. Grant
Editor-At-Large
MAGICIAN MAGAZINE

p.s. For any further inquiries regarding MAGICIAN, Editor-In-Chief and founder James L. Clark will be happy to help you!

Return to “Other Magic Publications”