A New Angle drops...

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
pixsmith

A New Angle drops...

Postby pixsmith » July 11th, 2017, 5:37 pm

Very excited that my buddy Ryan Plunkett (with Michael Feldman) has received copies of their book, A New Angle, published by Magic, Inc. with a foreword by Lance Pierce.

I was fortunate enough to be around from the initial idea, and I think they've produced an elegant looking book that calls back to early days of magical book printing that has some really great ideas in it. If you are interested, you can check it out https://www.ryancplunkett.com/project/anewangle

And I'd be lying if I didn't say I really dig the cover...

Check it out!

Brad Henderson

Re: A New Angle drops...

Postby Brad Henderson » July 11th, 2017, 8:19 pm

you can add to cart but i can't seem to find how to find the cart and check out.

Smurf

Postby Smurf » July 11th, 2017, 10:28 pm

The upper right section of the page, not quite in the corner, has the hotlink word CART and should have a "1" after it if you added the book. Remember to select a deck option first.

pixsmith

Postby pixsmith » July 12th, 2017, 11:28 am

I let Ryan know there was a problem, and he said at the moment, if you're on a mobile device, changing to landscape mode should help. He planned to have it addressed by this morning, but if there's an issue, drop him a note.

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » July 12th, 2017, 6:14 pm

it appears to have been fixed. thanks.

Return to “Link Watch”