Ballantine podcast

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
Bill Mullins

Ballantine podcast

Postby Bill Mullins » April 30th, 2013, 11:14 pm

Sara Ballantine will do a podcast in which she talks about her late father, Carl Ballantine.

Steve Bryant
Favorite Magician: Ballantine

Re: Ballantine podcast

Postby Steve Bryant » May 1st, 2013, 11:18 am

Exciting, I look forward to it. She already has a great Who's Hoo interview with Fitzgerald on the Magic Castle web site.

Chas Nigh

Postby Chas Nigh » May 1st, 2013, 9:01 pm

I'm going to settle for the rerun. DEFINITELY interested. Met him only once. My idol at one time.

Don Hendrix

Postby Don Hendrix » May 3rd, 2013, 7:36 am

So far, Sara's show is not available in the archives. If you missed it keep checking. It is definitely worth the 99 cents charged for a download. A very fast two hours and 22 minutes. If you also download other shows from the past, you can get four for the price of three. It was very easy for me to find four shows that I wanted to hear. If you haven't discover Stu in the past, his shows are a hidden gem, especially if you are interested in television from the past. Guest this week is Dick Van Dyke!

faarigia

Postby faarigia » February 14th, 2015, 7:14 am

What the caption doesn't say is that the reason the gorilla looks sad is because Josh had just nailed him with a classic force.
Lily lara

Return to “Link Watch”