IBM 2009 Convention - Nashville TN

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
MrBob

IBM 2009 Convention - Nashville TN

Postby MrBob » November 11th, 2008, 8:45 pm

[size:17pt]Register now for the 2009 I.B.M. Convention in Nashville TN[/size]

:) The I.B.M Greatest Annual Magic Convention on Earth for 2009 will be held in Nashville TN, June 30 July 4, 2009. Be sure to register thru the I.B.M website www.Magician.Org, click the convention tab in the upper right corner, and then click on the Nashville logo. Read the pricing matrix and begin registration at the bottom. You will need your IBM number (or become a member). Be sure to check the box for your spouse if you are bringing one and give her name in the comments section.

:( Price goes up on 1 January 2009. I.B.M members can register before 31 December for $210 and save. After 31 December thru June 15 the price is $250. After June 15 and at the door the registration fee is $275. Watch the I.B.M website for lectures, performers, and schedule. If you are interested in being a contestant for close-up or stage be sure to sign-up on the convention page (Contest Central) of the website.

:whistle: The convention will be held at the Opryland Resort and Convention Center. The rate at the Opryland Resort and Convention Center is $105 USD plus taxes per night and a $10 a day Resort Fee. You can make the hotel reservations on-line though the IBM website. Click on Convention (upper right corner), then Click Here to Reserve Your Accommodations at The Gaylord Opryland Hotel. If asked for the group code it is Magic. Or you may call them for room reservations call 1-888-777-6779; tell them you are with the International Brotherhood of Magicians.

:) Any questions contact, Registration Chairman for the IBM 2009 Nashville Convention at Magic.Bob@Live.Com.

See you in Nashville
Magically
Bob

Return to “Link Watch”