Tony Gerard's FFFF 2008 convention pictures are up !

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
David Prouty

Tony Gerard's FFFF 2008 convention pictures are up !

Postby David Prouty » June 3rd, 2008, 5:36 pm

Tony Gerard has done a fantastic job capturing this years 4F performers in action at his web site:

http://www.gerardenterprises.com/FFFF2008

Thank You Tony !

Silly Walter

Re: Tony Gerard's FFFF 2008 convention pictures are up !

Postby Silly Walter » June 4th, 2008, 12:48 am

Excellent photos, as always. Hopefully Tony had time to enjoy the performances as well while he was documenting them.

Not to sound mean but have you noticed that some of the 4F regulars are getting fat? Now, I could stand to drop a few pounds, so I am not ruling myself out but some of the guys in the photos have put on anywhere from 15 to 300 lbs since the last time I saw them. Perhaps the guest of honor next year should be Dr. Atkins.
Silly Walter The Polar Bear

Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » June 4th, 2008, 9:19 am

Silly Walter wrote:Perhaps the guest of honor next year should be Dr. Atkins.

Now that would be magic ! He died in 2003.......:)

David Prouty

Postby David Prouty » June 4th, 2008, 9:33 am

Silly Walter wrote:
Perhaps the guest of honor next year should be Dr. Atkins.

or Richard Simmons ...

Antony Gerard

Postby Antony Gerard » June 30th, 2008, 1:23 am

Glad to hear that you enjoyed my 4F photo site David. Incidentally I took over 1900 high resolution pictures this year of which I posted over 400 on my site. I plan to finish the titles and captions over the next few days. I could not finish sooner because I was out of state on business. Thank you again.

Walter I actually have as much fun as anyone else in the audience. In fact more so. Because I am in charge of lighting, sound, pictures, and I am one of the 4F advisors, I am present at every 4F activity. This insures that I not only see everything but I get pictures of every show and everyone.

As far as the weight issue is concerned, it is not just a 4F trend, it is a national trend. After looking at a picture of myself from last year I was prompted to work on weight loss. Since last year I went from 260 pounds to 215. I plan to take off an additional 35 over the next six months. Watching what I eat and drink combined with a 15 minute exercise program 4 to 5 times per week is all that was required.

Take care and take cards
Antony Gerard

Return to “Link Watch”