Great Scott - its Magic.Com - Scott F. Guinn

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Great Scott - its Magic.Com - Scott F. Guinn

Postby Guest » April 5th, 2006, 4:07 am

Let us know if this is worth buying!

http://www.greatscott-itsmagic.com/

Content in Scott F. Guinns DVD:

1) Idaho Travelers A simple, strong version of the Vernon classic
2) A Visit to Boise: Scotts streamlined handling of Larry Jennings The Visitor
3) Red Hot Mamas Lips: Red Hot Mama with a charming theme and a killer kicker!
4) Peanut, Butter & Jelly: Scotts favorite effect. Many have called this the best sponge ball routine out there!
5) Magic Western Union: Larry Jennings exclaimed that this was the best presentation for Flying Eagles hed ever seen!
6) Universal Appeal: A very easy but extremely powerful Universal Card routine
7) What the...?: Super easy effect inspired by Marlos Devilish Miracle
8) Treasure Valley Twist: Yes, its a twisting routine -- but just wait until you see it!
9) Simply Stop: Simple in method, strong in impact
10) Magic Jumprope: Kids show rope routine -- lots of fun!
BONUS: Great Scotts Ring & Rope Routine

Re: Great Scott - its Magic.Com - Scott F. Guinn

Postby Guest » April 19th, 2006, 9:39 am

Full disclosure here. I know Scott and have worked with him or perhaps for him, on another message board which shall remain nameless. I consider him a real gentleman and though we have never met in person, I consider him a friend.

I'd say the review on the above link was fair and accurate. This is stuff used by a working magician so it plays well. Mostly cards, which was a bit of a disappointment for me. However if you want to do some great things with cards that have been simplified in handling to allow us mere mortals to achieve then by all means get this.

My only negative comment was that occsionally an explaination went by too fast, but hey - it gives you a reason to watch it more than once, always a plus.

Well worth the asking price.

Frank Tougas

Return to “Link Watch”