Bachelor-party stripper card revelation

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
jerry lazar

Bachelor-party stripper card revelation

Postby jerry lazar » March 7th, 2008, 11:55 am

BACHELOR-PARTY STRIPPER CARD REVELATION ... "Is that your card?" ... Sophomoric, and NSFW, but, um, original!... Gives new meaning to "stripper deck!"... (Female version of card to zipper???)...

Pete McCabe

Re: Bachelor-party stripper card revelation

Postby Pete McCabe » March 7th, 2008, 3:23 pm

When I got married, my high-school magic friend did a trick at the beginning of the bachelor party. He had me pick a card, and sign it, and he returned it to the deck, which was then cased. Then we walked out onto the beach and threw the deck into the Pacific Ocean.

About an hour later a woman came in with a fake pizza delivery and proceeded to remove her clothes. When she got down to her bikini bottom, she pulled out my signed card.

I don't think the trick would have been as good if it had just been a matching torn corner.

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » March 7th, 2008, 4:17 pm

I'm glad to see the L and L audience still finds work.

DocDixon

Postby DocDixon » March 8th, 2008, 3:22 pm

Pete,

If it's not betraying a confidence, what "magic friend" was wonderful enough to do such a thing and how do we get him elected to the presidency of the IBM, SAM or USA for that matter?

DD

Pete McCabe

Postby Pete McCabe » March 9th, 2008, 12:36 am

His name is Dave Cagan. He's not active in magic anymore, although I do mention him in Scripting Magic. The high point of his magic life was winning the second ever Tannen's magic camp grand prize with a miser's dream routine set to the song "Money" from Cabaret.

Return to “Link Watch”