Next Magic Review Show Tues. May 17th....

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
Steve V

Next Magic Review Show Tues. May 17th....

Postby Steve V » May 16th, 2005, 10:36 pm

8 pm Pacific at www.magicbroadcast.com . I'll be doing a few books, not sure what Ryan Pilling will be doing.
Steve V
Steve V

mrgoat

Re: Next Magic Review Show Tues. May 17th....

Postby mrgoat » May 17th, 2005, 9:53 am

Originally posted by Steve V:
8 pm Pacific at www.magicbroadcast.com . I'll be doing a few books, not sure what Ryan Pilling will be doing.
Steve V
Great stuff.

How much better would it be if you had this as a podcast so each time you did a new show I just automatically downloaded the content each and every time?

I can help you produce them, it's so very easy...

Contact me off list if you would like to learn more. Best to get started podcasting now, in 6-12 months it will be a very crowded space - there are already well over 5,000 going.

Oh, and you don't need an ipod. :)

Postby Guest » May 17th, 2005, 10:49 am

The guy who knows about that stuff is Ryan Pilling, I'm just on there rambling. They had Aaron Fisher on the other day and he also was talking about doing a POD on the station. I did bring it up to Ryan and Gerald (from magicity.com the distributor) and they said PODS were on the list of things to do.
Steve V

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » May 18th, 2005, 5:00 am

Originally posted by Steve V':
The guy who knows about that stuff is Ryan Pilling, I'm just on there rambling. They had Aaron Fisher on the other day and he also was talking about doing a POD on the station. I did bring it up to Ryan and Gerald (from magicity.com the distributor) and they said PODS were on the list of things to do.
Steve V
It takes about 2 minutes to produce the neccessary xml feed. Then about - oh - 10 seconds each time to add the mp3 to a directory. Assuming you are recording them as mp3s too.

I will do it for free - just because I want it!

Let me know if you want my help off list.

Postby Guest » May 18th, 2005, 10:25 am

I'll let Ryan and the G Man know, again, I've nothing to do with the operation of the site, I just do reviews as a representative of the unwashed masses. I'm sure they will appreciate your help. They have interviewed some very interesting people on there.
Steve V

Return to “Link Watch”