Video Clip du Jour

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Andrew Martin Portala

Re: Video Clip du Jour

Postby Andrew Martin Portala » May 16th, 2006, 7:49 am

Wonderful!!
Great Job! :D

Postby Guest » May 21st, 2006, 8:21 am

I have to admire a guy that does close up coin tricks on stage. ;)

Postby Guest » May 21st, 2006, 12:34 pm

Such bad quality video I couldn't watch it.

What is it since YouTube/Google video that people seem to accept amazingly poor quality video?

Doesn't need to be that way.

I make a small video for work that is 5 mins long and 12 meg.

You can see it at [Edited for content] to get an idea of the quality that is possible with a decent compression package.

Obviously, from the URL in the link this is not safe for work and contains nudity. But not much. And it is artistically shot!

Honest.

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » May 21st, 2006, 1:12 pm

If anyone wants mrgoat's URL, please email him.

Mrgoat: Please don't post that URL here again; we have kids who frequent this site and it's not up to us to (ahem) educate them. :eek:

Thanks!
Dustin

Postby Guest » May 21st, 2006, 3:43 pm

Originally posted by DustinStinett:
If anyone wants mrgoat's URL, please email him.

Mrgoat: Please don't post that URL here again; we have kids who frequent this site and it's not up to us to (ahem) educate them. :eek:

Thanks!
Dustin
Sorry Dustin

Didn't think that a video with a naked woman in would offend anyone. I'm sure everyone here pilfered their Dad's Playboy magazines for thier first look at a naked woman!

I was only trying to educate people about how you can compress a file to be small enough to view online, yet still be excellent quality.

Never thought that Playboy would be considered offensive. Sorry to have caused upset.

It was genuinely posted to show the quality of the clip. I wouldn't mind if a child of mine watched the clip. It is just a naked woman. Nothing more rude at all. But I understand that nudity is considered offensive by some.

I apologise.

In case anyone is interested, I used a programme called Squeeze by Sorenson to do the compression.

Return to “Link Watch”