More Lives of a Showman

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.
performer

More Lives of a Showman

Postby performer » January 16th, 2017, 11:06 pm

I am going to write another book. Many of you know about the last one and have even read it. It received some really, really good reviews and many, many positive comments made to me in person. I even had a phone call from Barrie Richardson who I didn't even know, raving to me about how good the book was and that it should be made into a movie.

However, I had a strange epiphany a few days ago which I won't go into here and I realise that I will have to write a follow up. I don't particularly want to because it will be painful to write but I realise that I have to. The last book left a lot out. This one won't.

It will be far more intense and less humorous. It will detail things I have never previously talked about. Probably a darker element to the story this time. It will be quite a long time before it comes out. This is just an opening salvo to warn you all that the book will eventually descend upon you.

It is called "More Lives of a Showman."

Joe Mckay
Favorite Magician: Lubor Fiedler

Re: More Lives of a Showman

Postby Joe Mckay » January 16th, 2017, 11:37 pm

Wow - that sounds great!

I really enjoyed your last book.

Daniel Z

Re: More Lives of a Showman

Postby Daniel Z » January 17th, 2017, 10:04 am

The first one was a surprisingly moving read. Standing by for vol 2.

Return to “Alternative Media”