International Skeptics Forum

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.
performer

International Skeptics Forum

Postby performer » August 19th, 2015, 1:10 pm

I have often thought that skeptics are nasty, unpleasant people and some of them are disgustingly so.

On the International Skeptics site they are making anonymous and unsubstantiated insinuations about me without any foundation which is even too much for a couple of their members. They really are disgusting people on there.

I have taken screen shots of this page and have made formal complaints to their hosting services and google. I suppose the next step will have to be legal action. They are refusing to remove these statements after repeated requests. Now even if they do I will not be satisfied. I want the whole thread deleted.

They are even talking about the Genii Forum on there.

I wonder if Banacek has any influence with these lunatics?
Last edited by performer on August 23rd, 2015, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

performer

Re: International Skeptics Forum

Postby performer » August 21st, 2015, 11:28 am

I see the vermin over there are discussing the above post. It is all very well for them to mock what I am saying. No doubt this is because they believe it is not they who would be held responsible but the site owner David Steadman who seems to have trouble of his own regarding some sort of Amway scandal from what I read on the internet. However, these members should not feel quite so secure since I actually know the names and addresses of a few of them one of whom actually lives in Canada. No doubt that is why he is trying to back track on his statements.

One or two of these creatures are well known in the world of magic. I know exactly who they are and exactly where to find them. They WILL be held responsible.

Mr Steadman seems to be resident in Sweden and I do have his contact details. No doubt he may feel that gives him some jurisdictional protection. However, the site is subject to US law. I am in the process of contacting a New York lawyer.

Furthermore I will shortly be contacting Mr Steadman in Sweden. Scepticism is one thing but irresponsibility and libel is another.

Return to “Alternative Media”