A-Haunting We Will Go DVD

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.
Andrew Martin Portala

A-Haunting We Will Go DVD

Postby Andrew Martin Portala » October 21st, 2006, 5:48 am

A -Haunting We Will Go is out on DVD. I love watching it on the late,late show when I was a kid.
It has commentary by Scott MacGillvray who knows a great deal about Laurel and Hardy but very little about the art of magic.Because it fools him.
When Dante was performing the Asrah ,MacGillvray said,"Dante wasn't really peforming any magic it's just camera tricks." I guess he missed the form on the stage floor after the vanish of the lovely Shella Ryan. Good.
Dante did a little Cards and ball manipulations in the film but I got a kick when Mr.MacGillvray said , "I really don't think Dante perform any of these small parlor tricks on the big stage.Who could see them in the back row."
But it was joy to watch .
It's L & H collection Vol.2 It includes 3 features
Inside the box is a little flyer about Peter Lorre as Mr.Moto that Richard talks about in the Nov. Genii.

Return to “Alternative Media”