TV Show -- ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.
Dave Egleston

TV Show -- ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

Postby Dave Egleston » November 3rd, 2003, 8:08 am

I had the TV on last night and caught a little bit of this FOX network show - As part of the introduction to the "family" - One of the guys was a magician who was a member of some "magicians Alliance" - and his whole magical "thing" was to fight against exposure

I know there are some WAM members on this board but I thought it was a hilarious slap at the protests over the "Masked Magician" brouhaha - There were a couple of scenes with this guy in it stating he was uncomfortable not using an "Alliance" cleared magician for an upcoming show and a news report early in the show where the reporter on TV reported the "father attempted to hide in a magical cabinet but was found in a secret compartment covered by a false panel.. etc"

Though I never watched a MM show - I thought this was rather amusing poke back at us.

Dave

Return to “Alternative Media”