I need instructions for 2 tricks

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.
Jazmar1

I need instructions for 2 tricks

Postby Jazmar1 » June 5th, 2017, 10:57 am

I have the Magic Mirror by Mikame Craft and Cube in a Tube and I don't have the instructions to either.I was wondering if anyone has a copy of these instructions that you can email me or PM me.I can't figure out how to do them and it would be easier if I had the instructions.Thanks to anyone who can help me I really appreciate it.

Jazmar1

Re: I need instructions for 2 tricks

Postby Jazmar1 » June 26th, 2017, 12:11 pm

I got the instructions for Cube in a Tube but I still need the instruction for Magic Mirror by Mikame.Now I need the instructions for The Appealing Orange Box.I have both tricks but I need the instructions not only to know how to perform them but to see if I'm missing anything from both tricks.Any help that anybody can help me with would be greatly appreciated.

Q. Kumber
Favorite Magician: Tom Whitestone

Re: I need instructions for 2 tricks

Postby Q. Kumber » June 26th, 2017, 1:10 pm

Cube in a Tube was invented by Arthur Setterington and first appeared in Abra.

Setterington also invented the trick now known as Crazy Man's Handcuffs.

Return to “Reference Room”