Card Cheating Sources

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.
pressure
Favorite Magician: Daniel Madison

Card Cheating Sources

Postby pressure » June 13th, 2015, 12:58 am

I'm currently looking for Books and DVDs for Card Cheating and Gambling Routines. I know that a great starting point is TEATCT. Already have TEATCT, HTCAC & Mechanic both by DM. How about Foundations by Jason England? And other Book sources? That would be of great help. TIA

jjsanvert

Re: Card Cheating Sources

Postby jjsanvert » June 13th, 2015, 2:44 am

Steve Forte's GPS DVDs. That should keep you busy for some time.

Bob Cunningham

Postby Bob Cunningham » June 13th, 2015, 11:00 am

The following are available as inexpensive e-books:

James Swain's 3 books and The Vernon Chronicles have some great routines and all are available at L&L's web site.

Harry Lorayne's books also have some great material and they available at his web site.

Mahdi Gilbert

Postby Mahdi Gilbert » August 2nd, 2016, 1:42 pm

Hi, I'm Mahdi and I help organize Conjuring Arts University. You might be interested to know that we have a brand new course by one of the world's foremost experts on Card Cheating, Jason England. In the course he goes over many, many techniques that cheaters use as well as gambling routines for entertainment.

Here's where you can find out more if you are interested: http://shop.conjuringarts.org/store/pc/Card-Table-Artifice-with-Jason-England-August-24-September-21-Wednesdays-at-7-PM-EDT-130p1355.htm#.V6Da57grKCg

Return to “Reference Room”