looking for shops

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.

looking for shops

Postby Guest » May 5th, 2003, 6:30 pm

hi everybody
my name is kevin and im from germany living in new mexico now. i just wanted to ask if someone knows a magicshop around the area of alamogordo new mexico or las cruzes(nm) or el paso(tx), or somewhere near my home.
please :help: me!

thats it for the first time
thanks
KEV

Steve Ehlers

Re: looking for shops

Postby Steve Ehlers » May 14th, 2003, 3:11 pm

Kev,

Williams Magic in Tucson Arizona is one of the best. I know this is not in your neighborhood but you may want to check them out. They are also on the web and provide superior service. If you need an item they can get it for you.

Steve Ehlers

Scott Fridinger

Postby Scott Fridinger » May 15th, 2003, 9:46 am

Kev,
I would agree with Steve, I have ordered from and been too many shops and Williams Magic is not only one of the best stores, it is also owned by the absolute best people.
Here is a link to them:
http://www.williamsmagic.com/

Hey Steve,
Way to Promote the Home Team! See you soon
Scott Fridinger

Ed Oschmann

Postby Ed Oschmann » May 15th, 2003, 10:27 am

Hey,

I'll join in on this. William's is the best magic shop there is. Very friendly service that will go the extra miles to help you find what you're looking forward.
Steve, I'll be in Tucson next month. Let's get together. I'll be there for the whole month.
Ed

Postby Guest » May 25th, 2003, 10:47 am

Hi
thanx for the tips. so i sse that all of u say that there is only williams magic near my home. itll be no problem coz im near tuscon sometimes so i can go there. i think ill go there on the independence day weekend. maybe il meet someone of u guys.

Thanx very much
KEV

Return to “Reference Room”