Contact for Bill Goldman

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.

Contact for Bill Goldman

Postby Guest » January 20th, 2005, 4:33 pm

Does anybody have a contact for Bill Goldman? I've tried goldmanbill@yahoo.com I haven't received a reply. I ordered some things from his website in November and still haven't received them.
Thanks,
Ed Fultz

Steve Bryant
Favorite Magician: Ballantine

Re: Contact for Bill Goldman

Postby Steve Bryant » January 21st, 2005, 5:22 am

I placed an order in May and have yet to hear or receive anything. Hang in there.

David Penn

Postby David Penn » January 21st, 2005, 12:38 pm

It took me about 8 weeks, but I finally got what I ordered.

Postby Guest » April 21st, 2005, 5:47 pm

You can find Bill at his new web site: www.BadDogMagic.com

Postby Guest » April 22nd, 2005, 7:17 am

I emailed him there on the 12th of April. No reply yet. By the way his DVD set Confessions of a Corporate Warrior are awesome.
Ed

Postby Guest » April 26th, 2005, 2:28 pm

Just heard from Bill. He said my order is going out today!!!!.
Ed

Postby Guest » October 7th, 2005, 11:55 am

Originally posted by Steve Bryant:
I placed an order in May and have yet to hear or receive anything. Hang in there.
You ordered in May, and posted this in January, and then you say, "Hang in there". That is 8 months you have been hanging in. :-) Did you ever get the product?

I was just kidding above, but I also ordered about 7 weeks ago, and I also have not heard anything back, or received the product.

But then, what is 7 weeks compared to your wait. Sounds like he needs to appoint somebody to handle the sales end.

Phil

Steve Bryant
Favorite Magician: Ballantine

Postby Steve Bryant » October 7th, 2005, 10:20 pm

Yes, I received the product from Bill and was very happy with it. I also recently received, for review, the collected Bar and Grill, which is excellent and is available from your favorite dealer. (I ran a review on the current Little Egypt Magic.) Most of the magicians I have ever dealt with are very honest and great guys. I've been waiting for a product from one magician friend for over 12 years now. I'm not certain what the holdup is, but I have confidence that I will receive it. And will love it.

Return to “Reference Room”