Al Koran 1971 Lecture Notes/Book

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.
TylerErickson

Al Koran 1971 Lecture Notes/Book

Postby TylerErickson » October 25th, 2017, 2:47 pm

Hi All,

I'm wondering if Koran's '71 notes appeared in any of his books, or if that information is exclusive to said notes.

Thanks in advance,

T

performer

Re: Al Koran 1971 Lecture Notes/Book

Postby performer » October 25th, 2017, 3:37 pm

The late Martin Breese put out a book called "The Magic of Al Koran"

The 1971 lecture notes are in there. Page 61. I am looking at it now.

I met Al Koran once. I garnered great amusement from listening to him cursing Bill Stickland who was a big noise in the British Ring of the IBM at one time. It seems Bill had come in to see him work at a London nightclub and was exposing all his tricks to the Night Club Hostess that was sitting with him. I will not explain what a night club hostess is since I have led a sheltered life. Anyway Al was not pleased.

He was also cursing David Berglas to the skies all evening so I was greatly amused to see someone walk over to our table and ask him for his autograph saying, "It is very nice to meet you Mr Berglas"

lybrary

Re: Al Koran 1971 Lecture Notes/Book

Postby lybrary » October 25th, 2017, 4:24 pm

performer wrote:The late Martin Breese put out a book called "The Magic of Al Koran"

The book is out of print but available as PDF and EPUB ebook exclusively from Lybrary.com https://www.lybrary.com/the-magic-of-al ... 74495.html (There you will also find a complete table of contents with all the items included in the book.)
Lybrary.com Magic & Gambling
preserving magic one book at a time

Return to “Reference Room”