THE BAMMO BRAIN BAMBOOZLER

Post topics about the business side of magic.
Bob Farmer

THE BAMMO BRAIN BAMBOOZLER

Postby Bob Farmer » February 15th, 2018, 12:24 pm

Now available exclusively from Bob Farmer and Bammo Magic:

THE BAMMO BRAIN BAMBOOZLER.

Addendum #1 to The Bammo Gaffus Maximus (but you don't need TBGM to do this trick).

An astounding encephalonic effect!

Combines telepathy, teleportation and ancient Egyptian witchcraft.
(well, okay, that last thing about the witchcraft, that's not true, but the other stuff is)

Uses your brain and the brains of others.

Uses something you may already have, but in a brand-new way.

Two spectators think of cards.

The first spectator's card vanishes from the deck--the magician removes one FACE-DOWN card from his pocket and places it on the table.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, the spectator names his card--the card on the table is turned over--it's his card.

BUT NOW FOR THE KICKER: THE MAGICIAN DOES IT AGAIN WITH THE SECOND SPECTATOR'S CARD--IT VANISHES FROM THE DECK AND APPEARS IN THE MAGICIAN'S POCKET.

Remember, only AFTER the cards are removed face down from your pocket are they named.

No sleights. Instant reset.

Manuscript only. $15 + $5 postage (outside U.S. and Canada, postage $10).

To order email bammomagic@cogeco.ca

Bob Farmer

Re: THE BAMMO BRAIN BAMBOOZLER

Postby Bob Farmer » February 22nd, 2018, 11:02 am

The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox and the Bammo Gaffus Maximushave both been nominated as two of the best books of 2017 on the Magic Cafe website.

“[The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox is] … characterized by meticulous and thorough details and wondrous overview. It swings open the creaky door to the innermost circle of Satanic Sorcery. I can't wait to run into the fires of enlightenment like a first responder, wearing my Marlo jumpsuit.”
—Jon Racherbaumer

"I have received and read the books and I have to say, the thinking and the methodology is UNREAL. The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox & Gaffus Maximus are clear winners and whosoever hasn't bought it is really missing some mind blowing out of this world like magic which won't just amaze your audience but amaze us. Thank you for writing these and sharing it with all of us."
—W.M.

About the Bammo Brain Bamboozler, Stephen Minch had this to say:

"Hi, Bob: There are very few mortals who can match your deviousness ...."

For more information, email bammomagic@cogeco.ca

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”