"Flying Solo" review

Post topics about the business side of magic.
Dynamike

"Flying Solo" review

Postby Dynamike » July 30th, 2014, 7:42 pm

Josh London put together an ebook titled "Flying Solo." I just got finished reading it. I have read other books and ebooks in the past about the subjects Josh describes. But this ebook has a plus because it is intended for magicians. I thought I would give it a try for a purchase of only $39.

Josh listed facts that were new and creative to me. I already knew the basics of SEO. But Google is always making changes with its technology. "Flying Solo" brought me up to date to where Google is now. Remember his ebook is only $39. It will help my business with receiving dozens and dozens more gigs. There is no other way I could have beaten that with a low investment.

There were other strategies listed in his ebook that were not for me. I did not say it was not for anyone. PPC is something I never tried. But is works immediately. That process is great for those who are starting off. I am not just talking about if you are just now getting a website. I am also talking about if you do not know the strategies Josh listed with SEO. A lot of people have websites but are nowhere near the first page when an prospect searches for their service.

Josh includes links to many of the places he discusses. It would have been better if he would have included all the links on the last page too so the reader would not have to go back and search for them.

I like how it gave me suggestions on improving my website. It made a killer difference. All my websites look like this: www.detroitmagician.com Presently my new and improved website looks like this from Josh's support: www.dynamikemagic.com You see what I am talking about?

There is no need to be nervous, Josh's ebook is worth purchasing if you want to increase your business whether you are part time or full time. Josh not only knows what he is talking about when it comes to business marketing, but he is also a man of his word. There is no way you can go wrong unless you purchase the book and sit on your butt without doing what he describes.

The Table of Contents:
Introduction
What is a Solopreneur
Main Information Hubs
Websites
Social Media
Email Marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Google Adwords / Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising

www.ClickConvertProfit.com

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand