The Badger

Post topics about the business side of magic.
Doomo

The Badger

Postby Doomo » February 28th, 2014, 3:17 pm

Ok... I shelled out a boxload of cash and bought the leather for more Badgers. I wont tell you what it is or what folx have said about it. The first dozen are done. Of those 7 are already committed. I will be making more this weekend. I have 24 more punched and ready for assembly. After that it is back to shtuff for actual moneys.

Tony
RFA Productions yeah... It is cool stuff.

www.rfaproductions.com

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: The Badger

Postby Richard Kaufman » February 28th, 2014, 3:25 pm

Buy while you can!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

AJM

Postby AJM » February 28th, 2014, 3:41 pm

What is the price on these Tony?

Cheers

Andrew

Doomo

Postby Doomo » February 28th, 2014, 4:49 pm

AJM wrote:What is the price on these Tony?

Cheers

Andrew

Well... I had to raise the price. I did not want to... But ... Jeezuz... The cost of this stuff is just stupid. I hate raising prices.

$125.00

It is a really good wallet. It is made with Mullica's and Jerry Mentzers permission. But it is in my opinion the best one made. Others feel the same way. I don't quote people. I never liked buying something because someone else said to. But I feel I made the as close to perfect Mullica type wallet as is possible. No stupid magnets. No bad zippers. No converted checkbooks.

Screw it... It is a really beautiful wallet.

$125.00

www.rfaproductions.com

Doomo

Postby Doomo » February 28th, 2014, 4:52 pm

Jeezuz... I am not really meant to be in marketing. I design wallets.

The last 3 have been pretty good I must admit.

www.rfaproductions.com

erdnasephile

Postby erdnasephile » February 28th, 2014, 5:13 pm

I have one of the first-run ones, and it's a wallet you can conjure with for sure!

The wallet has a special property that no other wallet has that makes the working almost automatic. It's like you can't help but load the card. It's that easy. The aftermarket support by Tony is also second to none. He stands behind his stuff, and is a great guy.

If you are considering a Mullica style effect, my advice would be to buy now or you'll be sorry!

(Plus, it's only half the cost of the Tenyo Elite Zig Zag Cig! Just kidding! Just kidding! :D )

J-Mac

Postby J-Mac » March 1st, 2014, 2:07 am

I have two of Tony's Badger wallets. While I am currently enjoying a few of his newer creations, the Badger is by far Tony's greatest wallet. LePaul feature, Mullica insert, special leather with a unique quality that makes using the Mullica feature a whole new and delightful experience. I have a grand total of 32 magic wallets - and that is a count of the specific wallet brands/styles and doesn’t include the duplicates I own of some of them - and I would give up all of them except my Badgers if it were for some reason necessary! Shaped and sized in a way that allows it to be used in a jacket pocket or hip pocket - I've used it in both. No poor workmanship here; best quality leather I have seen in a wallet. (It was stuck to my nose for the first week I owned one!)

Jim

Rosie

Postby Rosie » March 1st, 2014, 11:49 pm

It has come to my attention that Tony did not post the link to the order page for the Badger. This is because he is a dumbass. I told him the page was up...but did he listen? Nooooooo.

Here it is for all interested parties.

http://rfaproductions.com/products/badger.html

As punishment, I sent him back down to the basement. I may let him turn the light on this time.

Rosie

Leonard Hevia
Favorite Magician: Dai Vernon, Frank Garcia, Slydini, Houdini,

Postby Leonard Hevia » July 9th, 2014, 8:57 pm

I recently picked up one of Tony's Complete Peek Wallets and his no longer made Heart Attack Wallet. They are absolutely killer! Hey lady, let him out of the basement already...

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”